@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @catwing I gotta go. But I might be back later. See ya!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Otterton, Opperton, Omer, Ollison, Orrison, Orisson, Oriole, Oarson… I’m just blurting whatever comes to mind XD
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
More random questions:
@valtmy @christianna-hellwig Shall I add you two to my list of potential characters? It’s okay if you don’t want me to. 😉 If so, tell me a bit about yourselves 🙂
@itisastarrynight @introvert_girl @notawriter What do you three want to look like?
@mariposa Do you want your artsy pterodactyl in there, too? (Forg…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily Ugh. I got a lot of terrible book blurbs, but hey, I’ll give it a shot.
I have this Dr Who fanfic novella about the Thirteenth generation of the Doctor and her companions Alfred and Kris. They are forced on to a planet to solve a riddle, but it turns out that the one who gave them the riddle is actually an evil monster who wants to…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Ahhh, well I certainly know that feeling XD
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus @rolena-hatfield @technical-people
Does anyone know what happened to Emily and Shannon?? Their entire profiles seem to have disappeared… -
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Not long, I don’t think! Yeah, it’s pretty cool
@catwing Oh, great, now I’m even more intrigued
Who, me? No, I won’t explode in excitement. Maybe…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing CHOCOLATE PRETZELS!! *pounces* Ah-ahem. Thank you, Catwing. XD
Actually my Mom talks like that a lot. To be funny, of course XD
Ooh, I’m glad it’s going well! Sounds… intriguing. Well, I’ll probably still like you X)
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Tagging @aratrea *ahem* Maybe a handshake would be better. But, because being editor-in-chief, and frogs, and such.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing ‘Ello! ‘Ow are ya?!
-
Daeus replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien @salome01w4g @catwing @dekreel Thank you so much for your prayer and encouragement. I’m still struggling with it, but ever since I made that post, it’s been a lot better. God is good. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Dystopian retellings of classics? That’s so cool!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Haha, here it is! Spiffy, eh?
Also if you want to see where I got it, and where he got the inspiration, it’s in the “Compendium of KP Lit” topic
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Ahh XD
Who is Ariella of Dragon Scars?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 😛 😀 😀 😀 Wow. Just… wow. That is impressive. I can’t think of any improvements rights now, I’m just amazed at how neat, organized, and cool it is. Thanks for doing all the Kapeefer Lit authors a service
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Eyyy, Steampunk Horse!! (I’m still fangirling about that BTW)
I’m editing/getting distracted because BEN MADE A WEBSITE FOR THE KAPEEFER LITERATURE!!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Mindy?? *cocks head* Huh! I’d never heard of her before… I haven’t even heard about her from stalking the Aetherlight forums. All right, taking note, thanks!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 I’m LOVING the new site!! If I may make a suggestion: My official name is S.F. Dekreel 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien *jumps* *digs out KPA character notes* Quick question: What is a “sister-elf?” Is it just like a female elf?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing I was wondering when someone would finally figure it out! XD
You can guess, but don’t say it aloud. I want to keep it a secret until I post the next part. Why? Because I am highly amused…
- Load More

@dekreel I’ve noticed that too. They’re both just anonymous now. The only thing I can think is that they may have deleted their profiles 🙁
@seekjustice Well, hopefully they won’t be gone forever…
Hopefully not. I miss them 🙁 🙁 🙁