@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 “Bees go to Space.” That sounds like a book I’d want to read XD
Okay, I’m going to share something I wrote, or rather drew, when I was seven
(I had to blot out my name. Cyber-safety, ya know…)

-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I can see there’s only one thing to be done here.
*melts chair*
*grins* Thanks for giving me the excuse. I haven’t melted one of those in a while.
Aaaanyway, that is all right. I totally understand when life hits you hard–happened to me recently. If you want, you could probably be a charlie/delta reader for the later drafts of…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@christianna-hellwig Ahh… you know, just what your personality is like X’D
And whatever you would want me to mention in a KP story
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah, please don’t tell King Daeus! I like it here! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 AAAAAAH! X’D
*scurries to old drawer to fish for some old stories…*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
<3 You all are awesome.
@ethryndal Thanks for being my buddy back. I think you’re epic. I have to meet you someday in person. Thanks for making me laugh every time I read a post, on here or over on the Sarcastic Elf. I can always tell what day of the week it is by how many days it is until you post again. 😛
@jenwriter17 *resists melting…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily Oh wow! Um…hmm, well I like all of them for different reasons. But, if I am perfectly honest I think that Clouded Fury, the first one, is my favorite. Probably because I know the characters better in that one. And there is going to be a sequel. Depending on how that one goes, there may or may not be a third. But, yeah, I think Clouded…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just a Bit… Dismal in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong *is late because she is not Gandalf*
XD Eventually… I have to finish editing the first book first.
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Aww… That’s so awesome! But I have a secret… *hides face in shame*
When I was younger, I hated writing. Not storytelling- I loved to dictate stories for my mom or grandma to write down, but I didn’t like to actually put my pencil against paper and write. Doing writing assignments was like pulling teeth!
So it was just like t…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh, this is pretty cool! I’ve got several things.
First is Clouded Fury: Young Cassandra (affectionately called Casse) lived a sheltered life until she saw the execution of her family when she was six-years-old. For the past ten years she has taken to stealing to survive. When offered the chance to steal from the Royal Family, she jumps at the…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily Ah, isn’t it the best feeling ever when you know you’re writing an awesome character? 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Sorry this is late! I am *finished* with the first draft of Book #1 which is called Substitute and I’ve written the Prologue and the beginning of the first chapter in Book #2. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I just re-read your poem (I read it when you first posted it) and realized something cool. In the first stanza you say that Easter doesn’t have anything to do with Kapeefers – but you added a clause “so far” which is perfect because of the Easter story @dekreel is writing! So now Easter does have something to do with us. 😀 :…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia With @ariella-newheart‘s permission, I colored her drawing of Delmira.

-
Daeus replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Ouch. 🙁 Will pray.
-
Joy started the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
That was quick……
Well, time for a new Corner!
Some tags just to give y’all a heads-up on this: @rochellaine @catwing @jenwriter17 @seekjustice @waterlily @aislinn-mollisong @clairec
I’m going to see if I can fit in some more writing…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 Thank you so much for doing this! It is amazing!!!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily Finally I have time to actually sit down and write this whole thing out. 🙂
Well, now! My “main” WIP is a contemporary western, which is hopefully going to be written with a type of plot and style very similar to the old westerns by such as Zane Grey and William MacLeod Raine, but which will be set in the present. The protagonist i…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Ohhh, you beat me to it! I was going to tag you for the same thing! Oh well, I’ll do it anyway:
Seekjustice, for being a great and really fun friend here. I’m so glad we happen to like to work at about the same time, though we’re on nearly the opposite sides of the earth! 😀
@sam-kowal for bringing his a-little-bit-wise and ma…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Looks like I missed almost everyone, but @seekjustice I don’t see you here yet. Are you planning on coming around?
- Load More
