@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Joy and
Gloria Oldenpinner are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
I have a few prompts I made up and scribbled away in a file somewhere, let me see if I can find them. *ventures off*
Later…
*comes back covered in cobwebs and dust from digging into old files* Here we go:
He laughed. He laughed until tears rolled down his cheeks and he was gasping for breath like he had nearly drowned. I just sat back in my…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk FANTASTIC. Seriously, I loved that so much. *hugs story*
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â I thought Esther’s obedience was pretty awesome too, I love how she continued to obey Mordecai even after she was made queen.
I’m still a little bit disappointed that the real story of Esther isn’t quite like the Veggie Tales version. 😉
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Nope, I haven’t read it, but suspense on every page sounds awesome!
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 It’s fine. I’m sure both @seekjustice and I feel happy to know we’re liked well enough to be tagged twice each. 😀
Seekjustice, do you mean you can’t do it at all? If you’re just busy right now and can do it in a few days, we can wait for your installment. Only if you say you don’t want to ever do it will I tag someone else. 🙂 (Y…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel @jenwriter17 @sam-kowal @seekjustice @kaya-young @skredder
Hey people! Come see the freewrite that Adora ( @sleepwalkingmk ) did for my sci-fi prompt! It’s so cool! I really like the “donating words” idea. I really like everything else, too. I really like the characters, too. 😀 Okay, I’ll stop. Just read it; then you can see for y…[Read more]
-
LivGiordano and
Lady Bella are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Friend's editing website! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999 As Audrey mentioned, I am a freelance editor. Getting started is a matter of (as Audrey also said) critiquing and editing friends’ and other writers’ manuscripts for free. If someone wants a beta or alpha reader–put your hand up! You’ll get practice and experience and also you’ll get your name out there as an editor.
Other than…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Hooray for a resurrected thread!*does a little dance*
I cannot believe
How long it has been since I
Last wrote a haiku!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Jenwriter17 oh my wooooord that’s so cute. XD I love it.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@Jenwriter17 I was away for the weekend but I still read the first 2 chapters of Esther and all. 😀 I noticed that too! Esther was beautifully submissive.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine HAHA! What, did you think I’d be more like “AISLINN!!!!! ARIELLA!!!!! AWESOME AMAZING BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Thank you! I’m pretty excited 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oh, well that’s why you weren’t quite as enthusiastic as I thought you would be.
But I was close enough! 🙂
Congratulations, I think I should say? Or would “have fun” sound better? How about both? 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine No, I’m not telling them that I joined The Aetherlight XD
*whispers* I’m telling them that I might join this coming weekend!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Betcha I can guess what you want to tell Ariella and Aislinn! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@audrey-caylin I’m signing off. But I’ll be in the Readers’ Corner 😉
-
Skredder replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m going to be perfectly honest, I had forgotten what day it was. I always thought that Mordecai worked at the palace as a guard or something like that. What exactly does it men when it says that he sits in the king’s gate?
Esther, and Mordecai, saved the life of a king just had just been forced to marry. Although, after spending…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@audrey-caylin HAHA! That sounds like an amazing story X’D
Yeah, I did similar things to you. Stick people. Except there was no dialogue. So I had to narrate everything that they said or else it wouldn’t make sense XD
- Load More
