@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Daeus replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@bekreations Don’t worry. Eighteen is just another step toward eighty, which is the age of unlimited bliss.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m writing again until I decide to go to bed. 😀
@seekjustice Are you completely absent today? 🙁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Chara is a little old-fashioned. She would take the train.
@perfectfifths PRINCESS BRIDE!

😀 😀 😀
Chara would just call the Brute Squad. She’s a girly girl who can exercise, but doesn’t like to fight.
Would your character rather burst out laughing in the middle of a serious meeting, or burst out crying in the middle of a h…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
And what on Taranar happened to this topic?!
Would your character rather take a train to a faraway place so he/she can enjoy the ride and look at the beautiful scenery, or just use a portal to get to the faraway place instantaneously to save all that time? (Assuming these are the only two options he/she has)
The Doctor would rather take the…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
*gapes* Mouse/rat person? Mouse/rat person?!
Ahh, all right. I won’t kill you…
@catwing You mean Leumeister?
-
Skredder replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@bekreations Welcome, welcome, welcome! It’s great to have you aboard!
You liked Celtic Woman, Peter Hollens, and Lindsey Stirling? Me too! They are awesome! I’ve been to two Celtic Woman concerts and one Lindsey Stirling concert. Have you been to any concerts or plays?
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Well done! X’D
Now why don’t you tag someone and give them a topic? 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I wake to the sound of rustling grass and the smell of blood. Only, I can’t see anything, not even when I open my eyes.
“Did we win?” I mumble breathlessly.
Akila wipes stray hairs away from her face. “Yeah, why?”
I grunt, struggling to sit up. “If we won, why am I bleeding?”
“When you got stabbed the enemy, everyone was so surprised they…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 X’D Ahh, yeah
Yes! I could always use suggestions 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing … Who’s Kay? XD
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@bekreations Hi! Welcome to the bestest place in Cyberspace!! 😀
So you like drawing and music, eh? I think we’ll get along just fine then. 😉
My favorite kind of music is soundtrack, followed by new age and Christian pop
What do you like to draw?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper *applause*
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @catwing
I wake to the sound of rustling grass and the smell of blood. Only, I can’t see anything, not even when I open my eyes.
“Did we win?” I mumble breathlessly.
Akila wipes stray hairs away from her face. “Yeah, why?”
I grunt, struggling to sit up. “If we won, why am I bleeding?”
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Are you back yet?
@dekreel @catwing I’m still writing! (Or attempting to do so!)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young Thanks, and goodnight!
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Well good luck outlining! And Goodnight!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young So am I…since I’m a bit confused about that myself! 😀
I’m finding that I have to outline more than I usually do in order to make this story work, so that’s annoying. (I really dislike outlining!) However, I have the first half or so planned out already, so I’m procrastinating on that awful outlining and writing what I already ha…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal *steadfastly refuses to read the book* Come on, I’m not forcefully commanding you to read historical fiction, am I? 😀 (And by the way, @sam-kowal is doing a great job with his descriptions.)
I was thinking of it as the speaker had captured/arrested the innocent one for something which he was accused of, but didn’t do. The ca…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Oh good! I’m so excited to find out what happens!
-
Aislinn Mollisong started the topic A Girl Writing from a Guy's POV in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey, guys!
So…the title basically says it all. One of my two POV characters is a boy. I am a girl. Hence, the question.
Guy writers. Tell me how your brains work, please. Or just some tips. Or examples of what NOT to do. Like, if you read a book by a girl author with a boy POV and they failed miserably, how did they do it?
Also, just for…[Read more]
- Load More
