@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Okay. That makes sense!
Thanks. I was trying to think up the best way to describe my personality, and here’s what I came up with. I am optimistic, extroverted, and geek (nerdy, same thing). 😀 Basically, I’m Toothless as a golden retriever! *wags tail* 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Sorryyyy…
Anyway, see ya! 😉
@jenwriter17 That’s fine. Hopefully I’ll be there. Depends…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jessi-rae Hi!! Long time no see 😉
Of course I don’t mind. 🙂 Yeah, I’m… doing the same thing basically XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel *cringes* No offense. I’ve just been crazy busy lately. Just got back to normal, so yeah…
Ouch.@jessi-rae By all means, join! But… I actually have to call it quits now. I have pizza to make.
And I wrote 700. Adios! And good luck!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper o.o You actually forgot about it?
… I’m sure whether that’s a higher level or a lower one
XD
(Please do not take offense…)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago

That level. The level of – the ingredients are currently being assessed and…
thanks for reminding me. *facepalm*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper How’s the LOKD going? Anywhere past the Gollum-Looking-Agonized-GIF Level? XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I’m writing my novel. Till 5:10 EST. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Awesome. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
SNAPPER! Hello! What are you working on? I have an essay, as stated before… 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Choppy Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@emma-flournoy Dey are all mine. *nods*
*is glad that you are stalking my blog* -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel You still there?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ll tag other people, too…
@kaya-young @jenwriter17 @seekjustice @catwing @aislinn-mollisong @ingridrd @dragon-snapper @that_writer_girl_99 @winter-rose @anyone
I’m writing!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder 🙁 I will pray for you and your family
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hi! Still here? I’m writing an essay for school
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @kaya-young @catwing @jenwriter17 Hey girls! Do any of you feel like joining me in writing?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I wake to the sound of rustling grass and the smell of blood. Only, I can’t see anything, not even when I open my eyes.
“Did we win?” I mumble breathlessly.
Akila wipes stray hairs away from her face. “Yeah, why?”
I grunt, struggling to sit up. “If we won, why am I bleeding?”
“When you got stabbed the enemy, everyone was so surprised they…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Oh, I’m so sorry! Definitely still praying for you and your family.
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Thank you for all of the prayers, everyone. A little update, I received word today that he passed away yesterday. If you could continue praying for the family, that would be much appreciated.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal 😛 I suppose that was slightly mean. If it bothers him too much he can come fight for his honor, I suppose.
Hmm. This could definitely make for some interesting thematic points. The Villain sees that there is no such thing as real innocence, and because everyone’s fallen… well, there isn’t, in a purely natural state. So in a way,…[Read more]
- Load More
