@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
😀 Stan is ecstatic to hear that.
I agree! Tolkien and Lewis were both amazing authors. Narnia, The Hobbit, and Lord of the Rings were some of the books that made me get into writing and storytelling in the first place.
It’s cool to find someone with so much variety in work 😀 I’ve done pretty much only fantasy. I enjoy…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations He’s a year old. But of course, dragons mature quickly, so sometimes he acts and talks like a knowledge-addled philosopher…
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Stan: My most gracious welcome to you, fellow esteemed Kapeefer; aye, few of the race which I call my own foster true love and gratefulness for that noble and beautiful fruit, and—you have a weakness for raspberries!?
*flies off to find some*
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree Do pizza ninjas ever have trouble being stealthy? Because I would think the scent of freshly baked pizza would cling to them and thus alert people when they’re trying to sneak around…
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x ELIZABETH!! *tackle hugs* It’s so awesome, and slightly strange to see you here. But YAY! I know you’ll absolutely love it. This place has been great for me so far, so…😉😘
-
Daeus replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
I’m glad to meet someone else who writes in many genres. 😀 Are there any genres you want to write in the future?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking Well I just did. XD And I rather like the results! 😉
@skredder Thanks! Yes, it’s another one of my favorite parts
*whispers* (next to the next part, that is! Mwehehehhh…)
@jane-maree Same though! XD
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Ohhh wait, you’ve already met X’D Oops!
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Ahh, classics! 😉
Do you sing or play an instrument? What kind of music do you like to listen to? I dabble in singing and piano, but I play cajon the most. I like listening to new age, classical and soundtracks 🙂
So you want to meet a wolf? Fair enough, I’ll hook you up with @ingridrd! *sticks head out of door* Ingrid! I…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree and
Lunar Inklings are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Jane Maree replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Dekreel help I’m laughing so hard I legit started crying. Every time you include me in one of these I just start cracking up so hard. XD
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
😀 😀 Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! Stan, my pet dragon, says Hi. (Actually, it was a kind of long welcome speech that was unintelligible, but it meant Hi.)
I, too, am a big fan of the Hobbit, Narnia, and Lord of the Rings. In fact, many people here are ;P
What do you like to write about? I write fantasy 😛
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations @Sam-kowal Someone said pizza. I have been summoned. XD
*waves* Hey hey Rebekah! I’m the Pizza Ninja. And yES SUPERHEROES. *fangirls*
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd You’re welcome! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x WELCOME TO THE BESTEST PLACE IN CYBERSPACE!! Glad you’re here! 😀
If you wish to know, the emojis I have discovered so far are ‘:-)’ ‘:-(‘ ‘;-)’ ‘:-D’ ‘8-)’  But perhaps there are more. 😉
What is your favorite book? What do you like to paint? Do you like music?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal What the heck?!?! How did you…how did you come up with that? This is now a story that I would be standing in the aisle of the bookstore reading because I couldn’t put it down when I started skimming it. Wow! Just Wow!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ve gotta start this back up, you guys. (Ignoring the fact that no one tagged me. Because I like breaking rules. Mwahahahaha.)
Ahem. This one’s for @rochellaine (if you want it). 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Ooh! Me likey. 🙂 🙂
*can’t think of anything to write*Â I’ll let someone else…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Hiiii!!!!! Welcome to the bestisisistiest place on the internet! I also love to write, paint, read, and eat chocolate. 😉 Awww, what breed is your puppy??
-
Skredder replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Yes! This is awesome! 😀
- Load More
