@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @catwing @kaya-young Hello! I’m working. Anyone around the kingdom want to join me? Bobert’s not here, since he’s playing in the snow, but he might join us later. 🙂
@jenwriter17 Okay, see you tomorrow hopefully!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, that’s exciting! *pumps fist* Soon, we will both be whacking whippersnappers with our canes. (isn’t that what eccentric mentors do?) XP
@sleepwalkingmk Thank you!!!! Would you like some puppy milk ice cream?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi friends,
I just came back from The Christian Worldview Film Festival, if any of you have heard of that. Basically, all I did was watch Christian films for three days, so I thought I’d share my opinions on what I watched.
Feature films:
Altar Egos. This film has a tacked on theme and is not very moving, but it is super hilarious!
Like Arrows.…[Read more] -
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi everyone, I have a prayer request.
My family has adopted several kids in the past, and we are in the process of adopting again. We were matched with some kids several months ago, and we did all the paperwork and everything, and got information a few weeks ago that made us think they would be coming in a few days, when suddenly we got notice…[Read more]
-
pickupyourpenandwrite replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oops sorry this is late! I’m fifteen and live in England. Obviously I’m crazy about writing and I also play the piano. I’m really awful at any type of sport or dance or anything physical… Anyway, I’m not the hugest fantasy fan 🙂 I read really fast and love show tunes and Christian music. Hope that helps!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Already we can see the flicker of torches far below. The enemy is searching for the stone. My heart sinks like the sun that is getting lower and lower in the sky. But my parents risked everything for the stone. So would I.
I turn to Akira. “Where is the safest place down?”
“You are not going down there. You are hurt, and your parents would never…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations I believe the story starter was @ingridrd and the person who first named the girl was @catwing
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Well, aren’t you the romantic one! 😀 That’s great, because I’m extremely romantic as well, so…probably! I am what they call a pantser, so I never know the details of what will happen until I write it, but I’m trying to plan ahead a little for this one. I promise he will save her at least once or twice, though, even if he doesn’t e…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine That’s fine with me! Ohhh… Can Derek save her?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Oh, I just meant it died for a few minutes. 🙂 I was able to start it back up again after taking the battery out and putting it back in again. But my computer has been acting up lately, so I’m planning on saving everything on a flash drive from now on so I don’t lose everything if my computer really dies!
I haven’t decided yet w…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I’m so sorry! that’s really tragic about your computer. 🙁
WHAT??? They argue? “the part where they make up”?? The suspense is killing me!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Those titles are amazing! I’m sure I’d pick the book up to read the back or skim through it.
(I’d never take an idea unless it was offered me…except if I really wanted to? JK 😀 Your titles are safe.)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young *weeps* It was coming along fine, but my computer suddenly up and died on me and I lost a couple of paragraphs. A couple of paragraphs isn’t all that much, but it was at a part that was very boring – one of those “bridge” parts between exciting things. So in probably half a page I can have a great time writing for a while when the e…[Read more]
-
Ingrid and
Ariel Ashira are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk @rochellaine @seekjustice @alia
@princessfoo @kaya- young @ingridrd @dekreel @dragon- snapper
What do you think of the titles “The Last Tomorrow” and ” Where the Vultures Gather”? They ate two titles I thought of for some present day stories I want to write.
( Dont take those ideas!) 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Oh, I forgot you haven’t watched the video yet! @dekreel can you please give this person the link to the milking puppies video?
The comic is based on a couple of the Kapeefer jokes, as is the rest of the KP lit on that site and if you watch the video it will make more sense.
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine How is the novel going?
-
Kaya Young changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
-
LivGiordano and
Julia R. are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ingrid and
filewriter@base13x are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago - Load More
