@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, wait a second…did you tell @sam-kowal the name of your books???
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Oh I forgot: Yes, I think it’s comparatively easy to get a book on Amazon, though my brother actually put up those two as ebooks since I was only fourteen at the time and knew nothing about technology. I’ve just been lazy recently and haven’t done the rest of my books. 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, probably, since I’m slacking off with speech and writing my kinda sorta fantasy novel
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m back! 🙂 It’s eight o’clock where I live, but not where you live. 😀 Will I still see you tonight as well?
@sam-kowal Those particular ones are in a contemporary children’s adventure series. I also have a science fiction novel (which can also fit into the genre of historical, since it’s time travel,) but I’m much happier with the ki…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, you need to write more…I just spent about 15ish minutes reading through the adventures for the first time…I need more.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Sounds like a neat island to land on. 🙂 I think the right side of the brain is the creative, artistic side.  Your cat looks a lot like my cat, Midnight.  I also have Thunder and Panther.  All of them are black.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal, you writing? because everyone has left me all alone…well, I left first, but I did return
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine What sort of books are they? Are they contemporary or historical? (I’m gonna guess they’re not fantasy ;)). Is it easy to get a book on Amazon?
XD It actually isn’t bad, for a title. It’s pretty unique. I don’t feel like it fits in with the theme of the book, though- you’d expect it to be middle-grade, with maybe a couple nice…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluthor04 Stan is a lil’ dragon. He’s a little dragon about the size of a table or a large chair, and he unfortunately hasn’t learned to breathe fire yet. He’s also orange-yellow
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing, this is a regular occurrence for your characters??? we must start a protest for them. Here it is, Character’s Names and Lives March.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, I’m back for about 40 minutes if you’re still around
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Well, my signature basically says it all. I’m a human girl who can make origami creations come to life, I have an army of origami cranes that do my bidding and somewhere along the way I picked up a sabre from Babylon. I wander the land, defending the honour of my favourite characters and performing highland dances. Blue eyes,…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Thank you!
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Oh Wow! I’ll definitely be praying about that!
-
Rochellaine posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi everyone,
I thought I’d better let you know that with the help of @dekreel I dreamed up a dear little boy named Bobert last night. So if I mention him, you’ll know of whom I am speaking. 😀
I don’t know much about him yet, since I just met him yesterday, but he’s a little boy of uncertain age who is very friendly and lovable but a little…[Read more] -
Alia replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, iwannajoin iwannajoin iwannajoin iwannajoin. do you need anyone else?
if so…
species: Centaur
was raised in a herd in captivity until she and her brother escaped and became bandits.
Black hair and tail, green and blue eyes, horse part of the body is arabian and grey.
quick to pick a fight, loyal, distrustful, m…[Read more] -
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, tell Bobert that I’m working with kids. maybe that’ll help him get over his hatred.
I’m in mountain time. and should be back around 8
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Okay, see you tonight! Bobert seems to have just developed an extraordinary hatred for that thing called “work”, but he’ll probably get over it when you come back tonight. What time zone are you in, and what time do you think you’ll be around?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, my dad is a pastor too, so when my granddad comes to visit he usually preaches, and I think scares the congregation a little bit. He likes yodeling and walking up and down the aisles, and not many people here expect that from a pastor. its funny to watch.
Tell Bobert I would love to come over, but I have this mean thing called work…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
someone tag meeeeeeeeee…please?
- Load More

Well, Bobert might be afraid of Stan… but then again, he might not be. Stan is an awfully small dragon.
😀 I think Stan is kinda excited at the prospect of another Kingdom Pen sidekick
Bobert is actually very excited about Stan, because he loves dragons, but is intimidated by the huge awesomeness of ones like Dragon Snapper.
*Stan bounds over happily*
Hello Bobert! *hands him feathers*
I’m a very nice Catwing. I’m like a cat with wings. *spreads out wings* I can fly. *grins*
*Bobert throws feathers in the air and giggles*
Thanks for that Catwing! He likes you already! 😀
Yay! *purrs*
hehe, Bobert. that’s cute 😉 greetings to Bobert!
@rochellaine You know something? For what it’s worth, it’s really ironic that YOU out of all people have an imaginary friend. I think you’re warming up to this place! 😉
My dear friend Dekreel, I would advise you to be careful in the making of such remarks. They often result in the disappearing of their speakers.
Bobert is not a fantastical creature of the type you call yourself. He is a normal, sweet little boy. Comparing any of the strange creatures and things running around in this kingdom with him seems…[Read more]
*shakes Bobert’s hand* Love your name. 🙂 🙂
*Bobert giggles* Did you know he kind of named himself? You see, his name was originally Robert, and his nickname was Bob, but when he tried to talk about himself he’d always mix them up and say Bobert!
Ha! That is such a little-kid-thing to do. Uh, no offense, Bobert.