@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira That’s okay. It’s reasonable that you haven’t seen it. Star Trek is just really popular and well-known so I thought it would make sense if I used an element from it in the story. Star Trek actually wasn’t the first show to invent “beaming,” since I’ve seen it in a sci-fi movie from the 50s which actually influenced Star Trek. But…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine. No, I never have.  And I think I must have just said something really ignorant.  🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Why don’t you do the next installment on this story?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira You’ve never seen Star Trek? 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel ;D 😀
I figured you would fix it if you noticed, but didn’t know if you noticed. Sometimes people tag and just switch pages after without checking to see if the tags worked. I did that with Seekjustice a couple of days ago and she didn’t see my post until over an hour after I posted it, since I didn’t check her tag.
So you see, my d…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Are you saying it was a dream?
-
Ariel Ashira and
Rochellaine are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Request in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal. Thank you so much! Â Means a lot.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Ooh! Â I love it! Â Nice job merging the two!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yes, and then I corrected it!

-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Why Do You Blog? in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 6 months ago
@Dekreel all the reasons I blog can be summed up into one reason:Â I’m building relationships.
Part of the relationship building is to have a platform, but even that is a matter of building a circle of friends who will help you and encourage you and whom you can help and encourage.
I don’t blog for myself. I blog to make relationships. To meet…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk One more question before I complete the list: You want clean morals, I know, just like I do, but do you also want only light plots? Or are you okay with ones that deal with questions like suicide or pregnancy outside of marriage or other heavy questions like that? (Note: most of the ones I will recommend don’t, but a couple of t…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Everyone around here seems to talk about it, so yes. But I don’t really know what it is. 🙂 Feel like filling me in?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
It’ll be good!
Nothing in particular, but it just occured to me. Have you heard of Camp NaNoWriMo?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Cool! Have fun! 🙂
So, you want to chat, you say? What about? 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I DID tag her!
Exactly! That’s why I have it! XD I’m going for humor.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I consider my job done if I make someone cry.
I’m so glad you enjoyed it! I can’t wait to start writing the first chapter.
I can hang around for a bit and chat, but I am a lucky thing and I am going to a writers festival today and will need to leave soon!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I think you meant to tag @sleepwalkingmk 🙂
It may be just a signature, but since everyone considers Dragon Snapper’s signature to have true meaning, it is quite possible that yours does, too. 😀
Fortunately my signature does not have any hidden meaning behind it…or does it? *chuckles*
- Load More

