@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Yes, wibly-wobly-timey-wimey is a Doctor Who thing. *mysterious eye twinkle* *Tardis whooshing noise in the background*
@seekjustice Congratulations on your eccentric-ness! 😀 “mumble into beard” Oh goodness! XD
@rochelaine Well, it’s hardly my own starship. 😛 But you’re welcome to visit anytime. And yes! I’m real! Last time I checked.…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17. Thank you!  I mostly read/write historical fiction.  I love researching for my stories.  🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine How is your western story going? I think I read that you were stuck on it a few days ago. I could be wrong, though. It’s been known to happen. 🙂
Clouded Fury is about a girl name Casse. When she was six her family was executed for treason and she was the only one to escape. Ten years later, she has lived as a thief the entire time…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder I’ve heard you mention Clouded Fury a few times, but I don’t recall knowing what it’s about?
I’m working on a blog post about my western.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Cool! I’m working on a short story for Clouded Fury. What are you workin’ on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Hiya! I’m here for a short while as well. Same: Until lunch is ready. 😀
Whatcha workin’ on?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello! Anyone here? I am for a short while. At least until lunch is ready.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Okaaay. I guess you’re right. I don’t have proof you didn’t know @daughteroftheking liked Star Trek. I do have proof that you and I talked about it more often before you and she began to talk about it:

What I meant was at the time of this conversation, you already knew my favorite series and character, and I knew yours, and we’d…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart. Hi! Â Glad to meet you. Â Do you know how to post a topic? Â You could introduce yourself to everyone that way if you like.
I dont want to be unkind…but I thought you couldn’t join the forum if you are over 25…?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper. Thanks!  Lol.  🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus. You sure make a nice king, whether you have a superlative nose or not.  But I do agree your nose looks nice.  🙂
-
Kaymart replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi, everyone!
I’m kinda new to writing forums, so I’d appreciate any help/assistance you can give me. Well, more like “lend me”, I guess.
Okay. I’m not brand new–I’m a member of a couple of writing forums besides this one, actually–but I need so much help it’s ridiculous.
I’m looking forward to participating here, and I hope I can help as we…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young. 🙂 I tagged you because in a previous comment I tagged a bunch of people, but not you.  It was just a comment telling what my personality type is.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine. I don’t know.  It was kind of a dumb comment. 🙂  Though personaly it would be easier for me to disbelieve snakes while I wasn’t being attaked and freaking out.  Whatever.  Dont take this seriously because it was really a joke.
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @warrenluther04 Sometimes when I’m having a bad dream, and I know I’m dreaming, I can like will myself to wake up.
One time I dreamed that a whole bunch of people and I were in my house, hiding from terrorists. And someone said something like, “Wake up from your dream, and at least you will be safe!” So I did! It was interesting
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Thanks! Yeah, I think Jenna is basically just another side of myself…
@seekjustice Did I now…? Well, glad you liked it XD
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
@rochellaine Well, N.C. is under the order of Kirk, and I know you don’t like Kirk very much…… Well, sorry about that…
Ohhh, I knew N.C. was a Trekker before you were even on…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Well, truth be told, I’ve always been compared with a Golden Retriever. But, since that is your character I will take any breed/color that you think would work best.
In terms of personality: I’m ISFJ if that helps. I’m generally quiet except for when I like the subject. Then you can’t get me to be quiet. I don’t interact with a…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Signing off for now, by the way. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks! 😀 A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen Part 3. I’m in the second paragraph right now.
-
Kaymart changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
- Load More
