@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder, so I’m all alone??? so sad
-
Alia replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, here’s a picture for you

-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Okay, cool! I was just asking because I sometimes write AUs for my characters. It tends to help me get to know them a bit better.
@alia Not really. I’m studying right now. Just came on for a few moments to finish a thought I started earlier. 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okay, I read the new prologue. It definitely had more description and it was clearer to see how it was for Uma to wake up. But you are right in that it felt choppy.
I do wonder though, why’d you change from Uma being able to sit up to being strapped down to the table? I don’t have a problem with it or anything like that. It’s just…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder, you still on?
-
Alia replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, thanks, here it goes…
the storm was raging outside, but inside the magic was working…
-
Daeus replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi @kaymart! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
We’re really glad to have you no matter where you are on your writing journey. Honestly, most of us join on here as beginners, but it’s a really good place to grow.
What got you into book cover design?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Oh. 🙂 It’s so sweet of you to remember! 😀
@skredder Thank you! Yes, I know what AUs are. 😉
@ariel-ashira @jenwriter17 Thank you!! 😀 Yes, I’m actually going downstairs to my birthday party now that the food is finally ready. 🙂 So goodbye for now, everyone! I hope to be back here possibly for a little bit in the afternoon or tonight.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 The link takes me to a restricted access page. I just requested access to look at the document.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17. Some of my favorite books are by G.A. Henty and Elizabeth George Speare.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Happy Birthday! I hope you have a good one! 😀 And congrats on the progress you made on your western story!
The short story doesn’t take place in the book at all. Someone asked me a few weeks ago if I could include one of her characters in a short story based on my novel. So, here I am, weeks later, fulfilling that request. 🙂
How…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!  🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine. Thank you very much, friend! Â You are right. Â I appreciate you saying this. Â You are such an encouragement!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, you mentioned it a week ago. So, happy 19th
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yes it is! But…how did you know? 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira I have noticed you calling yourself dumb or saying you think you make “dumb” comments or questions several times lately. I want you to know that none of us think you are dumb, and that asking questions is the only way you can learn, so if you don’t know something, of course you should ask about it! It’s not dumb to not know s…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, @skredder, I’m on for a bit.
Rochellaine, isn’t it your birthday today?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tag fail. @rochellaine
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Yes, I was stuck a few days ago, but then Dragon Snapper taught me the amazing usefulness of word wars! I got a lot done racing against her, Sam Kowal, and Dekreel, so now I’m very happy with how it’s going. I’ve decided to do very minimal editing, and basically do it like a planned freewrite. That way I’ll get it finished quickly, an…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Gotta go now. Lunch is done! 🙂
- Load More
