@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, @jenwriter17, I’m back
@rochellaine, Is there a way for me to fly to where you are, borrow (without permission and no intention of bringing them back) the tickets???
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Welp, hello again. I’m here. @jenwriter17 @alia @rochellaine
Still working on my Dog in KP Part 3.
@rochellaine Cool, you get to go see a Broadway musical! Lucky….
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 So an blue-and-white R3 series…thanks! 🙂 Character notes have been updated.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter Ahhh ramble all you want. I don’t mind. 😉
I totally get the whole art perfectionism thing. It took me several erases to get my profile picture just right. Wolf-ish snouts are hard!
*pats your shoulder* Understood. Perfectly. The KPA doesn’t really have a theme either. I’m not sure if it even has a character arc! Just a……[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Of course I still like you! Well, there’s sixteen Myers Briggs, because the types are all a combination of four letters I or E, F or S, T or F, P or J.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Cool. Is it going okay? Usually when I have to edit I watch the page for an hour, then go away and pout for an hour, then come back and delete a paragraph, press “undo” and then write a thousand words trying to clarify the events, then delete that as well…you get the picture. 🙁 I hope it’s going better for you!
Well, in…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter That sounds awesome!! And yeah I wouldn’t say it has to be funny. The illustration thing sounds AMAZING!!!
I say go for it!!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hi! What are you working on?
@seekjustice @alia You will not believe what my parents gave me for my birthday!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking You didn’t!! Did you?? Did you watch Dr Who? O.O
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oooh! I love this idea!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Are you still here? I’m back.
@dekreel @catwing @kaya-young @seekjustice @sam-kowal How about any of you?
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Jenwriter17 ooh nice topic. I don’t think I’ve really seen this before. 😛
My sentence/story: So small, so innocent—so far left to go.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yup.
I am too. Well, Part 3 is at 749 words, so it’s coming along nicely. I might not make it back on later, but I should be on tomorrow. 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, I’m signing out now. wrote 267 words. I might be around later tonight
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Hmm. I guess that did sound like an evil laugh. Don’t worry…yet. 🙂 😅 (Evil laugh will commence much later in the story)
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, I’m not so sure I like that evil laugh on the reader side of things. as an author, yes. as a reader…PLEASE SPARE THEM/US
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yep. *chuckles* This one’s also good…. MUHAHAHAH! *wags tail*
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, yay!!!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, 🙂
- Load More
