@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Um…well, if we’re going to be honest, it’s not really my style. It’s just too…bouncy…and cheerful. I also found it really hard to figure out any of the plot from the songs, so I got a bit confused but hopefully that will be better when I watch the movie.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart I’m here to help if you have any questions about the site! Looking for something specific?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, @seekjustice, I’m kinda back.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ll definitely keep it in mind if I ever feel like watching a black and white movie 😀
Alrighty 🙂 (I really like it, but not as much as the musical. have you listened to that yet?)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice *hems and haws* *backs up and eyes you hopefully* Did you…um…like any of them?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Well, I really love Dirk Bogarde, but I’ve only actually seen him in two movies I think. One a comedy, and one a mystery. I think So Long At the Fair 1950 is actually on my list of movies that you say you read. It’s one of my favorites, and very suspenseful. You said you’re not an old movies type of person, but if you do ever feel…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo and
Rolena Hatfield are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I think so, I listened to all the songs on a YouTube playlist of songs which I think were from the movie.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
Well, I like Dirk Bogard, because I think he makes a brilliant Sydney, but other than that I’ve never heard of him! I’m glad you like it 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Wait wait wait! What did you just say? 😀 You finished Carousel?! Meaning you’ve listened to all the songs from it?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
That’s great news! I’ll definitely be praying that they come.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice No, I actually haven’t seen that! I’ll have to look it up. *looks it up* *screams* It has Dirk Bogard in it?! Oh, I love that actor! Now I’ll definitely have to see if I can find it!
Did you like Dirk Bogard? Would you like a recommendation of one of my favorite mystery movies with him? 🙂 (Oh, he played Sydney, appar…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, and I think I finished Carousel yesterday!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ve got to write a blog post today too, but I’m putting that off as well 😛 I’m doing my editing and listening to Oliver Twist Le Musical. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Hi! I’m on my computer, but I’m not really writing. I am very much procrastinating because I can’t figure out how to describe my characters in that blog post I’ve been trying to write for forever. So instead I’m looking through a whole lot of pictures for another project. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey??? I’m up really early this morning in order to get some editing done before breakfast.
-
Alia replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
guys, I have a problem…there aren’t anymore memes…I need more
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, that is cruel
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, at least yours has only been up for a short time.
I suppose…you must really enjoy sucking the fun out of life, don’t you? 😉
signing off now, lunch is calling
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia If you want to know how to torture a writer/reader, send them pictures of a used book shop you’re looking through when they’re not there. 😀 My aunt just did that and my mouth is figuratively watering at all the books which I can hear of, but never touch!
@warrenluther04 Hello!
- Load More
