@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Skredder replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Are you still here? I’m reading Wild Grows the Heather in Devon right now.
-
Joy replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking *leans back and smirks with delight at the tap-dancing tiger* Most delightful thing ever.
Anyway, you’re welcome! 😉
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel You included Reggie!!! Thank you! He’s so excited.
Yes, I know you’re happy, Reg, but please get off my desk! *Reggie continues tap dancing on my desk*
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 @seekjustice @sam-kowal @rochellaine @jane-maree
Wow. Okay, seeing what you guys are posting about Camp NaNoWriMo makes me want to be a member. XD
*double-takes* Hang on — am I a–
Edit: Oh. My. Word. I’m a Chosen One, guys! 0.0 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
I just made a serious mistake: Not everyone wants to, or is able to, submit their entries on the doc! So I will allow you to submit it here. In fact, I think it’s best if you submit it here.
Submit this information:
Name:
Species: (Can be human. Or anything else…)
Appearance:
Personality:
Other notes and/or facts:And if you are already on…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I invited you to the CSC. Are you able to edit it?
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @skredder @rochellaine
I’m reading some Tale of Two Cities if anyone want to join.
(To those of you who are viewing this from your email, this is Readers’ Corner not Writers’ Corner. 😉 )
-
Skredder replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
He is RISEN! Praise the LORD for He is RISEN!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@foreverme Ohh, I’m so glad you liked it! And it’s okay you’re late. 😉
@daughteroftheking Yes, praise God!
Thanks so much, N.C.!! Love ya, too, sister. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Thank God for stirring her heart! You will be missed, pal. 😉
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Happy Easter! Praise to the Lord who conquered death!
Thank you soooo much for writing this story! Your writing is incredibly fun and you write emotion very well. Love ya, Dekreel!
*throws confetti and disappears in a puff of smoke*
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
To everyone who has been praying for me, thank you so much! One of the friends I invited came to my church today, and liked it!!! She might even come back! 😀 😀 😀 Thank you so much!!!! 🙂 🙂
@catwing , @rochellaine , @jenwriter17 , @dragon-snapper , @everyone-else
To everyone who knows about my hiatus…it starts…now. 🙂 Goodbye for now, and…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Well, not as good as Cry The Beloved Country or Dreamlander, but, you know, pretty good. Lots of happiness vibes.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Thank you!!
I’ll look forward to seeing you two again, as well. I can’t wait to see how Stan has grown (or shrunk…)
@ariel-ashira Thanks a lot!! Ahhhh, satisfying endings…
@daeus Was it that good? Awwww, thanks!!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Unspecial Effects by Deadmau5 is a really cool piece of electronic/sci-fi music with a metallic/industrial feel. It reminds me of something that would be good for a fierce but also complex character
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@juliawrites4christ The Last Battle is really sad 🙁
It’s amazing though, too
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@juliawrites4christ When you first join, you get to bumble about and be a henchman. At around 20 posts you become a Charistmatic Rebel, 100 a loyal sidekick, and 200 a Knight in Shining Armor. Past that, 1000 posts is Eccentric Mentor and 2000 is Chosen One.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel As a connoisseur of endings, I have to say you did a great job. Now I love Kingdom Pen even more. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel. I love it!!! What an awesome, satisfying ending! That was awful nice of Snapper to let Jenna use the chair. 😀 CHRIST IS RISEN! JESUS CONQUERED DEATH!!! Hope the rest of you kapeefers have a wonderful day!
- Load More
