@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice This Friday? (Wednesday for me, right?) Okay, I’ll be praying for you!
@warrenluther04 That’s great! I prayed for you several times yesterday, and was very happy to read your message in my email. 🙂 Goodbye, see you soon!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@leumeister You compose? That’s cool! My brother is a classical style composer. Well, if you’d like to send me those links I’ll listen to them, but I’ll warn you that they probably will not have a chance at changing my preferences. 🙂 Sorry. So if you, as the composer, don’t want to have a possibility of someone disliking them, you prob…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Private Messaging in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
@valtmy Usually people on here are really nice about it if you just let them know you only want a specific few people on the document. You might get a few random views of people reading it, but they won’t comment unless you want them to. People always ask me for permission before commenting on my documents, and I do the same for others. So if…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Sorry, I thought you’d be able to see that I edited the document, since I added the Bobert section to the main character list, so I didn’t inform you of the fact. Yes, I can edit the document. I didn’t answer before because I’m not on KP on Sundays. 😉 So if you ever need me to edit after you, just let me know, as long as it’s not on Sunday.
-
Skredder replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Yes, I did.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
When y’all are ready for part 2 let me know, and I can have it up rather quickly. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Private Messaging in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
@valtmy You can public message a few people and then share the doc directly with them.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
YAYY!!!
Drat it! Google docs and I aren’t talking today. Okay everyone, here is the link
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kdetvZPqqTzfuapzrNpwnHcoPkUuFVLkPaVl_BM6K-w/edit?usp=sharing
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel O-O Wow. You gotta be the fastest person to ever get Chosen One. That’s impressive
-
valtmy replied to the topic Private Messaging in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
Yep. I guess I will just have to get over myself if I can’t think of another way. 😅
Thanks!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
And here is the day we’ve waited for and now is the best of times!!!
Whoops! Ahem, I didn’t mean to start quoting A Tale of Two Cities…or did I?
Either way, the day ew have all been waiting for has arrive and I present…*drumroll*
When Infinity is Empty Prologue–Chapter 2.
Hopefully that excites you. Also, it’s completely unedited and I…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh. My. Word. Dekreel is a CHOSEN ONE!! Does our fair kingdom have four chosen ones now? @daeus @kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper
(Oh, yes, definitely join Camp NaNo, it’s a lot of fun! Do you have an account there?)
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Private Messaging in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
@valtmy If you click on someone’s name, and it takes you to the page with their posts and stuff, there is an option for “Public Message,” which lets you send them a message apart from the forum threads. However, other people can see the message if they look at site wide activity page (which I found once, but never found my way back to. Hm.), or if…[Read more]
-
valtmy started the topic Private Messaging in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey just to check: is there a PM function in this forum somewhere? I’m thinking of sharing the first few chapters of my projects to get feedback from some of you guys but I’m a little iffy about posting links directly on the forum since it’s available for public viewing.
(embarrassed whispers) I’m really uncomfortable with random people seeing…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you have this conversation:
Me to MC: Alright, I know it’s a tall order, but you’re going to have to defeat a witch, reunite a kingdom, save multiple lives, and have a character arc somewhere in there too. And speaking of character arcs, there are like four more minor arcs to add to the mix. No problem, just a little…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Ugh…
It was pretty good! Today, incredibly enough, was the first time in my entire life I have ever dyed eggs.
Except with the holiday, I’m NOT ready for Monday… 😛
-
Skredder replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Good. Filled with allergies, but good. 🙂
How was yours?
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder I disappeared. But I suppose I can reappear again before disappearing for two months…
How was your Easter?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you not only yell out clichés when you see them in movies, you’ve got your family doing it too.
Sibling: There’s the strong female character!
Me: *bursts with pride* And a mentor character. He’s so gonna die.
- Load More
