@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
well, I would have thought you would have learnt by now 😀
I have to go, but I’ll be on later 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice You awful person, you! How could you not warn me, after I told you I had a rough day with ATOTC?! I had only gotten a few paragraphs into Justice’s POV when I started crying again! 🙁 Oh, Sapphire! Oh, Kendall! Oh, Waif! Oh, everyone!

😀 😀 It was great, as always! I can’t wait to read the next part.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay.
I’ve almost finished reading it and I’ve got to say that talking to someone through a low window is near the top of my list of “most romantic settings!” 😀 😀 😀 It happened several times between one of my favorite fictional couples: Patty and Bill, from Carolyn Wells’ Patty series. So you have totally made my day with the C…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Cool! I’m actually not going to be around for much longer, since I have physiotherapy today, but I should be around at my usual time today.
Yes, I did. 😀 and I’m sorry, but we will eventually get to the last two chapters 🙁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Hello! I’m here. 🙂 I’m going to read your chapters then work on my western.
Did you get my message about A Tale of Two Cities?
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel This is cool!
Name: Kaya Young
Species: Giraffe
Appearance: Light purple and violet, long eyelashes, and dark brown eyes.
Personality: Sweet, has trouble focusing, joyful, gets really excited over everything.
Other notes and/or facts: Smells like pink roses, enjoys hula-hooping, and loves fountain pens. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Sorry 😀 I’ve read the first part but I’ve had a crazy weekend and haven’t had time to comment yet, which hopefully I’ll be able to do today 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @catwing @skredder Anyone around? I’m writing!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 That’s wonderful!!! (Goodbye 🙁 )
Um…yeah?? I think so. Or wouldn’t it be your Thursday? or your Friday maybe, if we’re being technical, because it’s at 7pm…I don’t know.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Is this boring???? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@mnvalentine Thank you for letting us read this. I have to say that I am pretty curious as to what happens after this chapter. But, it does seem a bit stagnant. It didn’t feel like anything was really moving. Even the part where they had to rush to move everything in a week didn’t feel hurried. The characters themselves didn’t seem to move much.…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Through the majority of the story, it will be told from Casse’s POV. There are a few times where I will go into another character’s POV. Like I did with Evelyn in this one. The majority, like 96% of the story is going to be from Casse’s POV.
Head-hopping is a big problem I know I have and one of the things that I really need to fix…[Read more]
-
Kaymart replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
See what I mean about repetition? I had already mentioned my website! :O
-
Kaymart replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
If you want to help…
check out my website! If you leave a comment I’d appreciate knowing how I know you. I’ve received several bogus messages on there in the past.
krltalk.witnesstoday.org
-
Kaymart replied to the topic Too many ideas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@WarrenLuther and @jenwrites17, most of my ideas come from the Bible itself. A verse I read or that was incorporated into a sermon. Even hymns we sing in the service.
Here are a few (titles are my own, but you can change them if you see fit to do so–I do ask that you let me know if you want one of my story ideas so I can remove it from my “list…[Read more]
-
Kaymart replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Okay. I am admittedly new here (the group, as well as KP almost as much).
I wish I could say with enthusiasm that I will truly love and enjoy all of the forums and such. Sadly, that isn’t possible. I get confused pretty easily much of the time. And forums/chat rooms tend to move so fast. Also, is there an alert or something about when I receive a…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice This is gonna be good! I also requested access. 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Alright-y then! Here’s part 2. It’s a bit longer than part 1. 🙂
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xt0Mg5mn3HJW2aIZvbheF66fFbkISe567zs-KRVw7N0/edit?usp=sharing
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey guys! 😀 So seems like everyone’s taking a hiatus. 😛 I’m going to as well. Whatnot with NaNo, School, blogging and trying to get my book ready for publication, I need more time than I have. So I shall return, but for now, I’m on a vacation. I’ll still be posting on my blog and I’ll be on facebook too. 😀 Visit me!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I just finished watching ATOTC 1958. I am weeping, comfort me! I am thankful it is the first two chapters of your novel you have given us, rather than the last, for I could never bear it.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 By all means, read away! 🙂
Sorry about the POV issue. I can’t seem to stay in one head. I will fix that when I edit the story. It’s supposed to be Casse’s POV.
- Load More

Aw, you too?! *sniffs* this is too much.
Well I hope you have a great hiatus! 🙂 We’ll have to have some celebratory part when you, Dekreel, and Warren return. 😉 when do you think you’ll be back?
Not you too! *sighs* When will you return? Can I still tag you?
@jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira Absolutely you can still tag me. 🙂 I just might not be able to respond all the time, but I love hearing from you all. <3
And I expect to return within a week or few. Certainly no longer than May 1.
@dragon-snapper Okay! 😀 At least you guys aren’t taking super long hiatuses 🙂
*waves good bye to another friend* Please return… You will be missed.
So long for now, Chosen Kid. :3