@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 If you’re still here – and if you’re willing to speak to me after what I said about Chessy and Justice – I’m writing now. 😉
Say, do you have a ship name for them? 😛
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Here’s my character:
Lillian
Red, slightly wavy hair
16 years old
Blue eyes
5’4
She’s from the 1860s, so she wears a Victorian-style dress
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Private Messaging in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
@valtmy I guess the best way to do it would probably be to just put the link out there for everyone, and say that there’s a limited time – say one or two days, or maybe less – to access it. After the time is up, you can copy everyone’s comments into your own notes and then delete the document. Then the link will be empty and no one can read y…[Read more]
-
valtmy replied to the topic Private Messaging in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
I might consider that. Thanks!
Haha I know you guys are all really nice. The problem is that people outside the KP forums can access it as well and I’m shy about my writing. 😳
Hmm… I did think about using that feature but I know not everyone may want to give out their email so I wanted to check if…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Is this boring???? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@mnvalentine I think it is somewhat boring, in a way. Of course, there’s the question, ‘What’s going to happen next?’ which is partially engaging and makes me want to read more. But, the characters and the conflict didn’t drag me in for the first chapter. August has some conflict because he’s not as popular as Trent, but he didn’t seem to want…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
I feel like a successful author when people say they put off their to-do list to read my book. I mean, I’d feel like a failure if you told me you’d left half way through to sweep the kitchen or something 😛
And being a successful author and all, it is my duty to supply you with as many cliffhangers as I can muster.
Chessy and…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, whether or not God knows the future and if He does then do we have free will
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice…where can I find it???
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
No, not an officially published one. I do have one that a few of the other KeePers have read and like to fangirl over 😀 It’s called Stars Fill Infinity and I just started the sequel, which is why everyone is excited 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice, wait, have you published a book?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@leumeister 😀 Would you send me the links? I think it would be awesome to see what you have come up with. What programs do you use to create your electronic sounds? Do you use Ableton? I’ve been thinking about getting into that, but so far I don’t know much about making electronic music
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, I’m debating someone, does that count?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Shall I cause a great horror to come upon you by saying I didn’t ship Chessy and Justice really at all during the reading of Stars Fill Infinity? 😉 I actually told @seekjustice I didn’t think that they should end up as a couple.
*backs away warily*
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder I love it!!! Â Nice job!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Is this boring???? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@mnvalentine Thank you for sharing!  I do agree with Elizabeth and Skredder.  It is a little to dull and slow moving, even though its great for establishing some facts.  I like how you described the characters.  Now I am curious to read more. 🙂  I have terrible times with my first chapters too.  So exiting you are so close to publishing!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Is this boring???? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@mnvalentine Shorter would probably help. I don’t think you necessarily need more conflict as much as you should capitalize on the conflict you’ve got. Humor would also help move the story on a bit faster. 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m really excited for when you get to parts 4 and 5. I’m going to put up 3 tomorrow and I’ll put up 4 and 5 on Wednesday because I may be gone later this week. Also, 4 and 5 should be read as close together as possible. But, yeah, I can’t wait until you get there! 😀
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Dekreel woohooo I love it! *tosses confetti* xP
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@SeekJustice @Sam-kowal I’ve actually already got a cabin (plus several other offers, haha) so I’m all good, thanks though! Have fun with the Kapeefer cabin!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @sleepwalkingmk Is not @seekjustice heartless? She has no words of sympathy or comfort for her weeping reader, but simply tells me I “should have learnt by now!”
(See above for explanation.)
Seekjustice: Okay, see you tonight! (If I’m not still heartbroken by then.)
- Load More
