@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Ah, copyright…the death of bloggers everywhere. not that I don’t appreciate copyright, but you know…it is annoying.
Okay, so at the end of Stars, Sapphire dies, you know that, and she dies because she purposefully places herself in front of Justice. Now, the problem I’m seeing here is that for the past two years Sapphire has l…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’m upset because I want to use a certain picture for my blog post, but don’t know how to use it without being afraid of copyright stuff, so I’m trying to find a private picture that will be boring, but which at least I will own myself.
Sure, *brings bag of dirt* plot hole did you say? Let’s fill it up. I’ve got some special s…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I was just about to ask you if you were back yet. How’s it going? are you willing to talk through a plothole with me?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’m back. 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Okay, goodnight!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Oh well then, your lucky 🙂 I can imagine that they’d get tangled up though! I’m tangled in plot holes at the moment *groans and headdesks*
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Alright! Just requested access! I can’t wait to read it! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Ah, I’m terrible at show don’t tell! And passive voice…urgh!
I have to delete a few characters from my WIP since there’s so many and quite a few are redundant. still, they’re my babies and I love them. I’m sad to see them go 🙁
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Cool! How’s it going?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing, @seekjustice, I disappeared to have dinner, and now (because I don’t feel well) am going to bed
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, maybe. I’m going to submit it to the Story Embers contest, so I don’t know yet
I’m back
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Okay, see you later 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Haha! I guess you do, don’t you! 😀
I’m going to go now. I’ll probably be back tonight around the usual time. Hope to see you then!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I mean, just in one series I have Justice, Joshua, Jean, Jonas, Joseph, and Quillon’s middle name is James.
I read over the second last chapter and made some plans. Yesterday I changed the epilogue for the third time.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I love J names too, but I guess for now I’ll go with Marc.
Did you decide to actually edit Stars? How’s it going?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
That might be a tad too many Js, but I love J names! I think Marc is good, because it’s a classic name, but the C just makes it a bit different to plain ol’ Mark.
I think Tanya Doran sounds really good!
I think Walter is such a cute name 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hello! Aaaand…goodbye… 🙁 Hope to see you soon!
@seekjustice Haha. 😛 I like Jay, but I already have two boys in the book named Jared and Josiah, so another “j” name might seem a bit much, don’t you think? (Although alliteration’s always awesome and amazing.) Marc might be good. (I wrote a whole story with alliteration once…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@daughteroftheking Ooh! I like it. 🙂
- Load More
