@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Its very true that a movie about a family of singers without singing would be kind of weird. Still, I have to admit that the first part kind of bores me (because…I have no interest in romance) and I like the second part the best. And some of them aren’t too bad and I don’t mind them. The only one I truly dislike is “Sixteen Going…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m not sure, but I might be. I’m helping my dad out with a business presentation this evening, and I don’t know whether I’ll be on tonight after that or not. If I am I’ll let you know, and go ahead and tag me when you do get on in case. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira @alia @skredder @jenwriter17 @catwing Hi, I’m writing! Will anyone join me?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice There are a couple of songs that could be left out without ruining the plot, I agree. However, the majority of the songs are actually very important to the plot, in my opinion. 🙂 Let’s see…
- The nuns’ chants you will find in any non-musical movie that includes nuns or monks. That’s their way of life, so if the songs were le…
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@valtmy Good!! 😀
-
valtmy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder @ariel-ashira @rochellaine @catwing
Good news: My project and exams are over now! (Though I am not too sure how well I did 🤣)
Thanks for the prayers! 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic I Need Help with My American Character in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd 😀 😀 oh, that is so funny! Yeah, I dont think of myself having an accent, but I guess everyone has some sort of accent.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@daughteroftheking Hahahaha…this is great! You were a creative child. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I Need Help with My American Character in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira LOL
I visited England two summers ago and it was so funny because we met a British family and their youngest child liked imitating American accents! It’s so weird to think we have accents too!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I Need Help with My American Character in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I am indeed. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@daughteroftheking *many thumbs up* Thank you!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
These are all so funny!!
So… I dug up one of my own stories. This little masterpiece came about because a five-year-old was a little too crazy about cats. *rubs hand together* Guaranteed to keep you on the edge of your seat and not be boring at all.
Once there was a family of cats. One snowy winter night their mother invited her kittens in to…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic I Need Help with My American Character in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, I am not worrying at all. That sounds just about like how we Americans make fun of Australia. 😛
But how could you make fun of our accents when its yours that are so funny? ;D
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
My problem with The Sound of Music is that I don’t really like musical movies (Les Mis being the exception). I don’t know why, I just feel the songs distract from the plot and make its seriousness feel trivial, since the songs don’t really have anything to do with the plot.
I just felt the need to pop in and defend myself 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I Need Help with My American Character in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
Everything 🙂 we make fun of your accents and politicians and weird things like ranches.
But I wouldn’t worry because we make fun of all those things (except the ranches) for every country, including our own.
I just made an account on Story Embers but I haven’t introduced myself yet.
@ingridrd just out of curiosity, are you…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd *falls in through the ceiling* *picks self up with dignity and brushes off cape*. K, so I just wanted to let you know I’m reading it, even if I’m not done yet. 😛
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
okay, I’m signing off.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, you writing?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, Well, it just so happens that I have a character interview thingy I do, so all I have to come up with is the answers. Pretty simple.
dang, it must be late for you.
see you later. I won’t be on tomorrow either, it’s my youngest sister’s birthday. Night
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Trying to make me feel better? haha. 😛 Oh well, if I could actually think of things to write I could write the posts pretty easily. It’s coming up with topics that’s hard. I guess I’ll learn once I get more used to it.
Okay, happy writing! I’ve got to get going and go get myself gone. 😛 It’s late. (It must be late, if I’m feeli…[Read more]
- Load More
