@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I’m tempted to ask you to record it and send it to me. I’m laughing so much as it is ;P
The first thing to do when faking the completely fake Aussie accent is to drop all Gs at the end of words and to change every ER to AH.
Ah I see. Whereas we all like to fake the completely posh British accent, darling.
Gracious goodness, one…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice It took about four tries, but I think I finally nailed a completely fake and weird Aussie accent. 😛 HI, IMMA KAPEEFAH Till I’m ol’ and gray!
*raises glass* To our queen!! May she always live happily in the future, but deign someday to return to the past and visit us, her subjects.
About the accent, well, since we don’t have r…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young @ariel-ashira @Rochellaine @catwing @dekreel
You have my immediate favour if you read that aloud in a fake Aussie accent
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @kaya-young @ariel-ashira @Catwing
I’ll be your queen, if everyone else agrees, but you can be the prime minister in that case. The rest of you can be the loyal cabinet. 🙂
And its true that I am in posession of an army and a Babylonian sabre. I fail to see, though, how an Australian accent makes you a fit candidate, but I’ll go…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice @kaya-young @catwing Oh, wow, you guys! *blushes* Goodness! I don’t want to be president. 😮 I was actually going to nominate SeekJustice to be queen. First of all, she’s Australian, so she has the accent for the job. 😛 Second, she has a Babylonian Sabre and an Army of her own. Sounds like she’s fit for the job already. ;)…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing Cool!
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing Lol. I just changed it like three seconds ago. 🙂
-
Kaya Young changed their profile picture 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing Sorry! Spies are everywhere!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Gracious goodness you guys, I love your signatures 😀
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing That doesn’t happen to be a contest on SE, does it? *glances over at you suspiciously*
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Here here! I shall vote for that also!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @daughteroftheking @ariel-ashira @sam-kowal
You guys crack me up 😀
(And of course, while no actual malice is intended towards those who are active on SE, we are annoyed by the abrupt and callous abandonment of our kingdom, especially by our good king Daeus. I vote we become a democracy and elect Rochellaine to be our president)
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I back you up. I will beck up @sam-kowal on SE.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, good!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia @ariel-ashira I made a tentative partial list of those test questions, and put the link in the Writers’ Corner topic. You can check it out and add or erase questions as you see fit. 🙂
Ah yes, Ariel, you are my deputy! I forgot about that, since right after @dekreel suggested that she left us… 🙁 At least she’s back now! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@daughteroftheking If you spend a lot more time here than on SE, I think you’re okay. 😉 Are you a true Kapeefer? Would you ultimately choose KP over SE? From what you say, I think you would, and in that case, TILL WE’RE OLD AND GRAY!! 😛
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young But- but my scarf… In my defense, I spend a lot more time here than SE. *waves kitting needles* Ya whippersnappers. ;P
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
DISCLAIMER!!!!! This whole “Save the Kingdom” and “Story Embers Traitors” business is all a joke and we’re not really angry with anyone, and we don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. If you feel upset by any part of this game we’re playing amongst ourselves, please let us know, because that is not our intention.
(We really do intend to be loyal…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young @alia @ariel-ashira @seekjustice @jenwriter17 (Tag any other true Kapeefers. 😛 )
- Load More
