Writers' Corner #17

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Writers' Corner #17

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author
    Rochellaine
    @rochellaine
      • Total Posts: 3322

@sam-kowal You are most certainly a traitor. 🙁  I’ve been missing you, especially since I found a song about a small dragon that I wanted to show you, but you were gone…

And Bobert has been moping and rarely shows his face here anymore since there are no dragon rides to be had.

@ariel-ashira
      @kaya-young The Declaration isn’t finished yet, but I’ll try to finish it today.  I move we take Sam up on his offer.  Even a semi-traitor can be useful sometimes.  Especially if he offers to bring cinnamon rolls.  I mean, how can you be angry with someone who brings cinnamon rolls?  And it’s kind of pointless to declare war if the declaration never reaches the people you are warring against.  So I think we need a diplomat, and Sam might be it. 😉

What does everyone else think? @seekjustice @alia @skredder

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Kaya Young
      @kaya-young
        • Total Posts: 272

@rochellaine  I think that would be a good idea, or we could make a new topic to post the Declaration in and tag the traitors. Whatever you all think!

The Kingdom has been torn asunder...
        http://www.encircledbygrace.com/

NC Stokes
        @daughteroftheking
          • Total Posts: 1156

*hides behind scarf because I’m quite possibly a traitor too*

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Kaya Young
          @kaya-young

@daughteroftheking  No! Not you too! *tries to take back scarf I knitted for you*

Ariel Ashira
            @ariel-ashira
              • Total Posts: 739

@rochellaine How are we going to give SE our Declaration?  BTW, is @sam-kowal still a traitor when he agrees to help us?  He’s being nice.  Sam, are you still a kapeefer at heart?

"In a mask, was he?"

Rochellaine
              @rochellaine

@ariel-ashira @sam-kowal has generously offered to present the traitorous members of the newly-sprung town known as Story Embers with our Declaration of War.  My only worry is that I have a fearful foreboding that he, as the messenger, will receive the first blows of the battle over in Story Embers while very few of us Kapeefers are there to back him up.  I would encourage you, @alia and @jenwriter17 as our spies to make ready for the beginnings of the battle and rescue Sam if he needs assistance.

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Rochellaine
                @rochellaine
                  Rochellaine
                  @rochellaine

DISCLAIMER!!!!! This whole “Save the Kingdom” and “Story Embers Traitors” business is all a joke and we’re not really angry with anyone, and we don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings.  If you feel upset by any part of this game we’re playing amongst ourselves, please let us know, because that is not our intention.

(We really do intend to be loyal to KP and are actually annoyed that so many have deserted us for SE, though…just to be clear… 😛 )

Will others back me up on this?  I was afraid it would go too far. 😉 @jenwriter17 @kaya-young @ariel-ashira @alia @seekjustice

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

NC Stokes
                    @daughteroftheking
                      • Total Posts: 1156

@kaya-young But- but my scarf… In my defense, I spend a lot more time here than SE. *waves kitting needles* Ya whippersnappers. ;P

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Rochellaine
                      @rochellaine

@daughteroftheking If you spend a lot more time here than on SE, I think you’re okay. 😉  Are you a true Kapeefer?  Would you ultimately choose KP over SE?  From what you say, I think you would, and in that case, TILL WE’RE OLD AND GRAY!! 😛

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Ariel Ashira
                        @ariel-ashira
                          • Total Posts: 739

@rochellaine I back you up.  I will beck up @sam-kowal on SE.

"In a mask, was he?"

SeekJustice
                          @seekjustice
                            • Total Posts: 3365

@rochellaine @daughteroftheking @ariel-ashira @sam-kowal

You guys crack me up 😀

(And of course, while no actual malice is intended towards those who are active on SE, we are annoyed by the abrupt and callous abandonment of our kingdom, especially by our good king Daeus. I vote we become a democracy and elect Rochellaine to be our president)

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Kaya Young
                            @kaya-young

@seekjustice  Here here! I shall vote for that also!

Catwing
                              @catwing
                                • Total Posts: 2557

@seekjustice @kaya-young She does seem like a good candidate. Are you going to run or run away @rochellaine ?

I’m here working on a short story idea for a contest. :3

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Kaya Young
                                @kaya-young

@catwing  That doesn’t happen to be a contest on SE, does it? *glances over at you suspiciously*

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,005 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >