@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
I get the feeling. Imagining all those scenes in your head is so much easier than writing them, isn’t it? 😉
Oh dear, you sound like you have a lot going on your plate. 😦
I think I told you this before but I’m in Singapore. I am, I suspect, precisely 12 hours ahead of you.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Haha, now you know all my secrets 😀 Yes, I’m a morning person, and since I like writing before all the siblings are up and annoying ( 😛 Love you siblings) I tend to get up between six and six thirty. And I like to be in bed before ten, though sometimes I watch an episode of a tv show with my parents and go to bed about 10:30ish.…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, wow. You get up at six a.m. every morning?! No wonder you’re always talking about trying not to wake up your siblings! …I guess six o’clock isn’t all that early, I mean, I’ve gotten up at that time quite often, but my preferred time is definitely later. 😛 And that might explain why Leumeister is here at such different tim…[Read more]
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Okey dokey 😀
I’m in Australian Eastern Standard time, same timezone as Sydney and Canberra, and it’s exactly 12pm currently. Oh, I didn’t realise you were Australian too @leumeister ! What state do you live in, if you don’t mind me asking? I’m in NSW.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice I’ll be on for a few more minutes. Then maybe a tiny bit tonight, I’m not sure.
Oh. Oh, my. Wow…what?! Hahahahaha!!! 😛 And here I am not even sure what time zone you’re in!! (I can guess, but I’m not certain. 😉 And then @leumeister got me really confused because I believe he’s in Australia too, but he’s on at completely diff…[Read more]
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
It’s… plodding along. There’s a few exciting scenes coming up followed by a quiet but necessary lull period (hope that I can find the motivation to push through those) then more exciting scenes…
Ah studies I can sympathise with that. All the best for your exams 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Hey. Not sure if you’re still on (I’d closed my email, because I was trying not to get distracted for a bit) but I’m here!
By the way, I feel you and @jenwriter17 should know that I have a Baltimore clock on my phone so I always know what time it is for Rochellaine, at least. So I can tell her to go to bed 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@valtmy Hi! Not amazingly well. 🙁 But okay, I guess. I’m only going to be on for a little bit longer, since I’ve got to get back to studying. 😉 How’s your book coming?
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Hi I’m on now. How’s it going with your studies?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 Don’t worry about it. I completely understand about having to get off without notice, seeing I have several younger sisters I take care of quite often, and a “homeschool family’s schedule” where we sometimes decide to do things an hour before they actually happen. 😛
I’m just glad to see you whenever you’re on. 😉 See you whenever…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okay, goodbye! 🙁
@seekjustice Are you on yet? It’s a bit earlier than usual.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 Whoops. Oh yeah, it’s Dragon Snapper who lives on the East Coast. 🙂 Okay, well I guess that would mean SeekJustice is awake from 3-6 for you, right?
Yes, I’m writing now. 😀 I have a question…what are plot bunnies? 😛 I have heard the phrase a couple of times, and have a few guesses, but I’m not sure. 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 I wonder if it would help if I told you @seekjustice is usually awake from about 4:00 p.m. EST to 7:00 a.m. EST? (I think you’re on the East Coast, right?)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic *cries raspberry blood tears* in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’m so sorry I missed this! Your dad probably left by now, and you won’t get this message, but I guess you’ll see it when he gets back. 🙂 I hope you have a wonderful time with your friends, and hope to talk to you again soon!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 3 months ago
Chessy and Sapphire would probably rather be allergic to meat, while Justice would probably prefer being allergic to fruit.
Weeelll…..the amount of terrible decisions my characters have already made is rather phenomenal. And they have to live with those choices, so I guess they’d all rather make a terrible c…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic *cries raspberry blood tears* in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
*wipes away tears* I will miss you, my dear. But we’ll keep you in our prayers and hopefully you’ll return to us soon.
A cool parting Bible verse I read this morning:
“You will again have compassion on us; you will tread our sins underfoot and hurl our iniquities into the depths of the sea. You will be true to Jacob and show mercy…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 3 months ago
@rochellaine Katie would rather be allergic to all meat. She really loves sorbet. 🙂 Brant would rather be allergic to meat, too. I’ve never really thought about it, but I’m pretty sure fairies are vegetarians. I’ll have to think about that some more… *thinking face* Jasper would rather be allergic to fruit, ’cause she’s a wolf. 😛 Ogden would…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic *cries raspberry blood tears* in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@ariel-ashira *gives raspberry ice cream* I’ll miss you!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic *cries raspberry blood tears* in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thankyou, Jenna! I am sure gonna miss you all!
- Load More
