Writers' Corner #17

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Writers' Corner #17

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author
    Rochellaine
    @rochellaine
      • Total Posts: 3322

@jenwriter17 Whoops.  Oh yeah, it’s Dragon Snapper who lives on the East Coast. 🙂  Okay, well I guess that would mean SeekJustice is awake from 3-6 for you, right?

Yes, I’m writing now. 😀  I have a question…what are plot bunnies? 😛  I have heard the phrase a couple of times, and have a few guesses, but I’m not sure. 😉

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Jenna Terese
      @jenwriter17
        • Total Posts: 2522

@rochellaine Yup, I’ll have to write that down…

plot bunnies are basically little book ideas that come to us. Not full-fledged plots yet, just…plot bunnies 😉

so sorry, I have to go 🙁

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
        www.jennaterese.com

Rochellaine
        @rochellaine

@jenwriter17 Okay, goodbye! 🙁

@seekjustice
          Are you on yet?  It’s a bit earlier than usual.

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Jenna Terese
          @jenwriter17

@rochellaine sorry I just popped on then left. I just felt like I should explain why I keep doing that: things have been pretty busy and crazy. Both our cars needed repair work, so we’ve had to get four rentals in the past month (not at the same time), our fridge stopped working and the part for it won’t come in until July, and we have to prepare for going out if town, and things are just breaking or needing repairs left and right and my parents need a lot of help with things

Sorry to just dump that all on you, I just didn’t want it to seem like I was avoiding you.  I hope to be on sporadically over the next few weeks! Happy writing! 😉

www.jennaterese.com

Rochellaine
            @rochellaine

@jenwriter17 Don’t worry about it. I completely understand about having to get off without notice, seeing I have several younger sisters I take care of quite often, and a “homeschool family’s schedule” where we sometimes decide to do things an hour before they actually happen. 😛

I’m just glad to see you whenever you’re on. 😉  See you whenever you do return! 😀

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

valtmy
              @valtmy
                • Total Posts: 732

@rochellaine

Hi I’m on now. How’s it going with your studies?

Rochellaine
                @rochellaine

@valtmy Hi!  Not amazingly well. 🙁 But okay, I guess.  I’m only going to be on for a little bit longer, since I’ve got to get back to studying. 😉  How’s your book coming?

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

SeekJustice
                  @seekjustice
                    • Total Posts: 3365

@rochellaine

Hey. Not sure if you’re still on (I’d closed my email, because I was trying not to get distracted for a bit) but I’m here!

By the way, I feel you and @jenwriter17 should know that I have a Baltimore clock on my phone so I always know what time it is for Rochellaine, at least. So I can tell her to go to bed 😛

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Jenna Terese
                    @jenwriter17

@rochellaine thanks for understanding, friend! <3 See ya!

www.jennaterese.com

valtmy
                      @valtmy

@rochellaine

It’s… plodding along. There’s a few exciting scenes coming up followed by a quiet but necessary lull period (hope that I can find the motivation to push through those) then more exciting scenes…

Ah studies I can sympathise with that. All the best for your exams 🙂

Rochellaine
                        @rochellaine

@seekjustice I’ll be on for a few more minutes.  Then maybe a tiny bit tonight, I’m not sure.

Oh.  Oh, my.  Wow…what?! Hahahahaha!!! 😛 And here I am not even sure what time zone you’re in!!  (I can guess, but I’m not certain. 😉  And then @leumeister got me really confused because I believe he’s in Australia too, but he’s on at completely different times than you are! 😛 )

@valtmy
                          Ah, how annoying.  A quiet, but necessary lull period?  That’s where I’ve been for the past month, or thereabouts, in my western…poor Chara!  (And Uncle Bill’s still in the hospital, can you believe it?! 😛 )

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

SeekJustice
                          @seekjustice

@rochellaine

Okey dokey 😀

I’m in Australian Eastern Standard time, same timezone as Sydney and Canberra, and it’s exactly 12pm currently. Oh, I didn’t realise you were Australian too @leumeister ! What state do you live in, if you don’t mind me asking? I’m in NSW.

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

valtmy
                            @valtmy

@rochellaine

Yes I’ve been waiting soooooo long for that to be resolved. 😆

#SaveCharaAndUncleBill

Rochellaine
                              @rochellaine

@seekjustice Oh, wow.  You get up at six a.m. every morning?!  No wonder you’re always talking about trying not to wake up your siblings!  …I guess six o’clock isn’t all that early, I mean, I’ve gotten up at that time quite often, but my preferred time is definitely later. 😛  And that might explain why Leumeister is here at such different times than you, if he gets up a little later, and maybe stays up late, while you go to bed at ten 0’clock like the early riser you are. 😉  What do you think?

@valtmy
                                Haha, sorry!!  I want it to be resolved too, but apparently not badly enough to actually write it? *is confused* Hm.  Well, finals are at the end of this month, and…oh, and then there’s a conference I’m going to, and then…I think there’s something else, but I can’t remember right now! 😮 Guess I’m swamped.  But I’ll try to hurry it up if I can. 😀

Since we’re all talking about different time zones, where do you live?

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

SeekJustice
                                @seekjustice

@rochellaine

Haha, now you know all my secrets 😀 Yes, I’m a morning person, and since I like writing before all the siblings are up and annoying ( 😛  Love you siblings) I tend to get up between six and six thirty. And I like to be in bed before ten, though sometimes I watch an episode of a tv show with my parents and go to bed about 10:30ish. I guess I’m kinda crazy, but if one is serious about being an author, one has to make sacrifices 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 1,005 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >