@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@waterlily, I’ve gotta go to work. I might be on later though if you’ll be around.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@waterlily, how bout both
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@waterlily, what have you been up to?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@waterlily, I’ll be here for 10-15ish minutes
-
Alia replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@rochellaine, @seekjustice, @catwing, @jenwriter17, @valtmy, anyone around? I’ll be here writing and listening to Casting Crowns for the next half hour
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
Drat, I missed you! I was doing first aid at a netball carnival 🙁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice You around?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
I know that 😛 I was just exaggerating. I’m prone to that sort of thing.
I’m sure I’ll get there eventually!
Bye 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
Yes, but there are other jobs where it is used, such as engineering or accounting. However, I doubt I’ll use more than basic arithmetic, and my chemistry knowledge is confined to baking. 😉
I see. Well, I certainly can’t help you there, since I have no idea what the “main plot points” even are supposed to be. 😛
I need to g…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
I’m glad ( I also saved myself an embarrassing situation 😛 ). I think you do find. I guess not evey writer needs to make people weep.
I just find math extremely frustrating. Especially when I can’t see the point to what I’m doing. Will I ever use this? Not unless I want to be an astrophysicist. Then why am I doing it?
It actually…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice “Tears, hiccuping, general chaos…” perfect description. I find myself agreeing, at this point. 😛
So, I guess that means I do okay? Well, with my comic short stories and poems, at least. 😉 I do hope to write a good sad scene sometime, though. But, like you said, you’d probably faint from shock if I ever did such a thing… :P…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
Hysterical laughter and hysterical sobbing aren’t that different. Tears, hiccuping, general chaos. I stand by my proclamation.
Some time 😛 How much longer does your conference last?
Can I say neither? But currently I get the best of both worlds because I’m working out decimals with a remainder in fractions. I think I generally…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice Haha, I don’t think so. 😛
Hi!! Finally a direct conversation between us! I wonder how long it has been? Anyway, I won’t be on for much longer, but I’m not quite done yet so, I am still here at present.
Ah, sorry. 😉 I’ll ask you the question I ask everyone: Do you prefer decimals or fractions? I adore fractions and abhor deci…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
Have you never sobbed uncontrollably from laughter? Though I guess sobbing has generally sorrowful connotations. 😛
I am here (whilst wrestling with the beast known as mathematics). Sorry I didn’t get your message till just now.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
There’s no point in writing unless we can make people sob uncontrollably
I guess there’s no point in any of my writing, in that case. 😛 Will you be disappointed when I tell you I don’t sob uncontrollably when reading your stuff? …I just weep uncontrollably… 😉
Oh, I miss you too!!! Are you on now? I can be on for a lit…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Farewell 😀
The tears of readers are our reward, no? There’s no point in writing if we don’t make people sob uncontrollably.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
I’m still here 😀 Moaning and feeling sorry for myself, naturally. It’s all right, I didn’t really expect you to do all my hard work for me. *sighs* Wouldn’t it be lovely if it just appeared in a neat package though, and all I had to do was write it?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Lovely ending, *nods enthusiastically* I approve.
DO NOT TOUCH CHAPTER ONE CATWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Load More

