-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
hmmmmmmm
HMMMMMMM
HhHhhHHMMmMMMmmm
twins to Wanda&Vision even though it’s canon, it just fits them. XD and maybe a boy and a girl?
Bucky and Yelena should have all girls! (idk why, just fits them XD)
And Nat and Steve… maybe a teen boy and little girl?
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh that’s sweet! Definitely tag me in all of that!
(hopefully I get it… XD I get a notification when you replied to me here… 🤨
-
Elanor replied to the topic The Moonlit Sea and Me in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 1 month ago
Love the imagery. I live right next to the sea and was able to visualize it very well. (I must say sitting on the seashore is such a nice quiet time where poetry comes easily to me)
I would repeat what the others said about the last lines but in general it’s a lovely poem. It shows how the mind and soul of the author can feel trapped in dark s…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Clearest Rivers | A poem I wrote in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 1 month ago
Great! Thank you!
-
Allison replied to the topic Clearest Rivers | A poem I wrote in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 1 month ago
I really like your poem! So the way I see it is basically the last two lines you wrote,
“Even if our country goes insane,
The clearest rivers will still remain.”
So kind of like even if our country goes insane, the clearest rivers (people?) still remain?
If I totally did not understand it, dont worry I do not know if I am the best at…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Is everyone’s pfp back or is it just me? If so, yay!😁
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
It worked me too!!
I knowwwwww, idk why y’all can only see my pfp and everyone else is blank. XD my pfp isn’t even one I chose…
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Same!🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh my word, not seeing everyone’s pfps is really messing with my brain. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
It worked for me! I think as long as my email doesn’t get seen, then I’ll use it. But then, we may never have to end up using it. 🙂 It actually allowed me to edit the doc without signing in to my google account, which is a little odd. But whatever. It works!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
You guys are worrying me 😅 are the chances of KP breaking down, like, high?
Wellll, I know some years back, (like, before I or the peeps who are most active now knew KP existed) it crashed. Like CoMpLeTeLy CrAsHeD. Sooo… idk. XD Not to worry you or anything. 🤣
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
oh, so you could share a google doc without having to have people’s emails?
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Idk who to tag… but I think a google doc would be a good idea! We could easily have one person make the google doc then everyone just gives their info to that person through updates/personal info
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, this has happened a few times and idk why y’all can only see my pic… plus it’s a really old pfp, not one I chose
-
Esther replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yessss!! The Sebverse! (Or Sebastianverse, or Sebastian Universe… whatever. XD)
I can’t wait to hear more. I knew a little bit about him already, but that blurb made me like him even more! 😊
-
Euodia posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
well… i’m 18 today, so… that’s kinda insane
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 @hybridlore @mineralizedwritings
I dont have Instagram either, so also let me know when you are going to make the doc!
Its totally confusing me, having no pfps 🤣
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I was actually thinking the same thing today 🙂 We definitely should make a Google doc! I would be ok to share my email with you all 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I like that idea! I just don’t know if everyone would be able to see/edit the doc without sharing their personal info…
- Load More

Y’ALL! IT’S ALSO @hybridlore BDAY TOOOOOO!!!!!! LET’S WISH HER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!🎉🎉🥳🥳
@acancello @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @smiley @kyronthearcanin
Happy birthday, guys!! 🥳🥳(How do you know it’s Hybirdlore’s bday? Do you two know each other outside of Kp?)
Happy birthday y’all!!
Thanks!!
@hybridlore
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!💗🎂🎊🎉🎊🎉💗🎂🎁✨️ Hope you have an amazing day!
@acancello
Thank you!!
@highscribeofaetherium
No, I mentioned it a bit ago and we found out ours is the same, lol.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIRLS!!! 🥳🎂🎉
Thank you!!!
@highscribeofaetherium
Oh lol, pics are back!
@esther-c whoops sorry didn’t tag you
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope y’all’s day is full of happiness and laughter! <333
Thanks!!! ❤️
@euodia-vision
That’s super insane lol. I’m 18 a bit later in september. (Ack, all those people born just a little earlier get to be older than me 🙄)
Happy birthday to you and @hybridlore !
@mineralizedwritings
Thank you! Lol y’all are all older than me still XXD
@mineralizedwritings
Oh funnn! (wow, we really do have a lot in common XD)
Heyyyy, I mean it’s nothing crazy, basically I’m just getting kicked out of everything I was able to do as a minor. XD My mom is no longer able to access my medical records so have to figure out how to get those… 🙄
Long story short, being 18 is CHAOS! 😂
Yeah ikr?!
Lol I remember that happening to my sister… you have to sign some release form right? XD
@mineralizedwritings
Mmmm, don’t know yet XD, haven’t looked into it. There’s been SO much stuff we have to figure out now. It’s crazyyyy😅😂 Can’t believe they dump this all on a newly 18 year old, it’s just rude
@euodia-vision
yes, it’s seriously rude. XD
THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!
Wow! 18 already! Happy [late] birthday!
@keilah-h Thank you!!
You’re welcome!
@freedomwriter76 thank you!!
@freedomwriter76
Haha, no worries! And thank ya!!!!