-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Okay! Thanks for letting me know!😊
Ooooh, that intrigues me. XD My characters aren’t ones to choose to do something like that but I kinda want them to turn on their mischievous side… you might have to convince them though…
What charries do you have in here? Are they at the lunchroom rn?
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ahhhh those boards are SO good!!! The boys are so big 😭
And CONGRATS on your book!!! Keep it upppp!
@smiley @freedom
I’ve been somewhat stalking your pietro convo and love the pfps😉
-
Allison replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
Thanks! 😀
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
@trailblazer @light-warrior-pen @hybridlore @freedomwriter76
Here it is!
Before I could think any further, I collapsed on a bed, and fell asleep. I had a dream, one that filled me with pure happiness. It was the story of how my parents met. The story was told many times and each time, mom could not ever stop laughing and dad still felt a little…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic God in Our Stories in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
@whalekeeper @everyone-else
Wow. So I’ve actually been thinking about this a lot lately. (And have even considered writing an article for KP about it. XD) And my opinion is, there is no “right” way to do it. But there are multiple things that will work.
First off, you could just have a Christian MC or side character who’s faith is very evident…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Good job! That’s so exciting!!
I’m not sure maybe anything between 3 and 4? When I finish writing I will definitely fix it up though 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
@highscribeofaetherium @esther-c
Thank you!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Okay thanks Whaley! And yes number 1 is Rishona.
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
Aww, those look awesome!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Right, she represents Eve, but is she literally Eve? Is Earth here the same Earth we know, and therefore the story of Adam and Eve is really just a translation of Rishona’s story?
Well I think that Rishona is literally Eve in my story, and Earth is the same earth we know but I think what I was going for is that there’s no Adam a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
“What is magick?” She tested out the foreign world, mulling it over in her mind.
“Ahh, yes, I suppose you wouldn’t know,” he said airily. Rishona bristled at his mocking tone. Her stomach clenched, and she ground her teeth as her jaw hardened defiantly. What was this emotion, she wondered. She had never felt this way before. N…
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
I will! (Once I write it, lol!) I have the perfect idea in my mind so I will work on that once I finish this chapter in my WIP. 😀
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I looooooovvveeee your new pfp!!!!!💗 💗 😍 👍 💗
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
Thank you! I also played it in my mind as I was writing and was very proud of how real/funny it sounded!😂
-
Allison replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago

And the most sweetest twins in the world! They are just soooooooo adorable! 💗 😍
-
Allison replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
@esther-c @whalekeeper@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @hybridlore
Now since pics are working, here are some of my new boards!

This is Vikii, my sweet girl! I still cant stop feeling bad about all she will be going through in my WIP😭
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 1 month ago
Yes, Rishona does represent Eve in the prologue. And I do agree that I use flowery language excessively. I love your ideas, because you have helped me realize things about myself I never have before!
And about the paragraph you wrote….
“Ahh, yes, I suppose you wouldn’t know,” he said airily. The dismissive comment trigge…
-
Allison replied to the topic The Moonlit Sea and Me in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 1 month ago
I think the second one,
“But I am neither bird nor wife and my dreams
Are shining, a full moon tonight:”
Has a better flow to it 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 1 month ago
@thearcaneaxiom : I’m sorry I made that look so confusing!
thanks @jonas for helping me!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 1 month ago
- Load More
