@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Ice cream and Raspberries in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m actually kind of new to the community myself, at least new enough that I don’t know the backstory behind the ice cream and raspberries… It originally stemmed from @dragon-snapper ‘s Legend of King Daeus story where Daeus is the king and really likes those foods (and thus that inspired all the other Kapeefer Literature…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing XD XD This is EPICNESS
How did I miss part Two until now? I had only read part One
*rolls around laughing*
I love Kapeefer literature 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Why not? That would be epic
We can always use more Kapeefer Lit’
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ 😀 Thanks so much!
@catwing ;D It was
Although, I’m glad our sun doesn’t do that, because I can’t picture a raspberry throwing as much heat as a ball of burning gas… so we might all freeze
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic ANYONE ELSE GOING TO REALM MAKERS 2018?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter I’ve never heard of the Realm Makers conference before
It sounds really cool, though
Sadly St. Louis is thousands of miles away from me
So I can’t check it out 🙁
@catwing Nope, I actually haven’t heard of it
It sounds like something I would like, though
-
Joy replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia I get ya X)
That’s a beautiful song! Sorry I didn’t reply sooner…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
And signing off *siiigghhhh…..*
-
Joy replied to the topic ANYONE ELSE GOING TO REALM MAKERS 2018?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing @jenwriter17 I haven’t heard of it, but it sounds awesome! Unfortunately I won’t be coming.
Jen, I’m excited for you!! I know that feeling where you just wanna squeal about it. Have fun!! Hope you meet Nadine Brandes (whoever she is…)!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice I’ll miss you!!
@winter-rose @dragon-snapper @catwing @aislinn-mollisong @emily @shannon @supermonkey42 I’m here. Again…
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Write a book, probably
@catwing A cabin. She hates being ostentatious. (welll, sometimes she loves it…)
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Greetings, Fellow Writers in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@abby1 Hello, and welcome to the Kingdom of Pen, the only place where dragons talk, words are worth their weight in gold, and raspberries might as well be the official currency. 😀
Ah, New Zealand… you’re lucky. 🙂
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Semi-Grand Return of the Ink Rose in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses Welcome back!
I haven’t been on here long enough to remember you, but for some reason you sound EXACTLY like a character in a book I just read. (Daryl from the Time echoes trilogy by Bryan Davis.) I guess your writing style is similar to the way the author wrote that character. (Fortunately, she was one of my favorite c…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ You just click of the “forum” button at the top of the page and navigate to the category you want to post the thread in, and then click “Create new topic” at the top of the category’s page. It’ll give you a text box to write the first post in.
(Luke in The Last Jedi: “It was a cheap trick.”) 😉
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
Let us all have a moment of silence for Luke Skywalker…
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Heroes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 Hmm. I don’t have anything to add, really. I like this thread a lot though. 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Merry Christmas and Happy Plot Holes in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@Emily I am late. 😀 All this advice is super good, and I really don’t have anything to add. I just discovered the three-act plot thingy myself and me likey. 😉 Your book sounds like a lot of fun!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Greetings, Fellow Writers in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@abby1 😀 Hi, and welcome to the bestistest place on the internet
That’s so cool that you’re from New Zealand! I would love to go there (because of Lord of the Rings)
Stan says Hi too. He’s a little flightless orange dragon, and my pal.
What is your book about? I’m writing a bunch of projects right now, which are misbehaving
You play mandolin,…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong XD 😀 Thanks
*Stan bounds around like an excited puppy and accepts Hobbit hug*
*Realizes that doesn’t look fearsome*
*Doesn’t care for once*
Yep, I am trying to write a book. It’s harder than short fiction, but great fun
@seekjustice Okay, thanks. 🙂 You’re in chapter 2
Have fun on holidays (Although you must have…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Thank you 😀 😀 😀 ! I had a lot of fun writing it
Yep, all guitars transmuted into lutes. So I play the lute now, too, I guess XD
Hmm, the burning rose… 😀 That’s a great idea. I will do that, at some point when I want to write more Kapeefer Lit’
XD XD I had to get the saber in somewhere. I wasn’t sure how until I got to that…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily 😀 Thanks so much!
Yep, you and your violin are in it. XD I almost made it the mandolin though
@daeus Thanks! 😀 That’s my goal.
Don’t worry. We’ll get you special, zero calorie ice cream.
@dekreel Hmm… I don’t really know. I think they’re just different names for the same ‘Penners. But I haven’t been on here long enough to hear the…[Read more]
- Load More
