@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you haven’t written in your novel for a few days, and your walking around the house, saying, “Boy, I miss ___”
Then you stop…and say, “Oh wait, he doesn’t exist.”
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Personality Types in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago

Maybe this pic would help explain the letters of the myers briggs test. I’m an INFJ I think.
As for this DISC test, I think I may be a C-S.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Can anyone proof my film sript? Please? in the forum Film 8 years, 8 months ago
If you open your google doc, go to SHARE and get a sharable link, and then post the sharable link here, your readers should be able to see it. You will also need to put it on the setting ANYONE CAN EDIT or ANYONE CAN COMMENT, if you want them to be able to give feedback. Hope that’s helpful!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Personality Types in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel *WARNING* The MBTI superheroes of KP are going to descend upon you like a flock of hungry raspberries. You have been warned. 😛
Anyway, DISC types seem interesting. I should look into them for my characters! There’s another personality type thing that my mom told me about. It’s basically four different groups of personalities represented…[Read more]
-
Keleigha Liess replied to the topic Can anyone proof my film sript? Please? in the forum Film 8 years, 8 months ago
Okay, here is a google drive link. Hopefully this works better lol btw, we are in the process of changing the title, so any ideas on that would be helpful as well…https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/my-drive
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Okay, so I was wandering around on the VERY OLD Character Exchange topic, and I’m feeling nostalgic XD
@alia Do you still need someone to draw Nykkai or Joy Transhell?
@aysia-serene (If you’re still around)Â Do you need Seth or Kalia?
@sleepwalkingmk Do you still need Marissa?
I know these are ANCIENT, I just felt like doing this XD
-
Keleigha Liess replied to the topic Can anyone proof my film sript? Please? in the forum Film 8 years, 8 months ago
Okay, I’ll try Google doc. thanks a lot!! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Can anyone proof my film sript? Please? in the forum Film 8 years, 8 months ago
@ceaseless-prayer you could try copying it to a Google Doc if you use Google 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Personality Types in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
Don’t forget about @kate-flournoy, @daeus.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingridrd I like Devan the best, I think. But I also really like Corban and Bryson 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Personality Types in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-girl can tell you a lot about J/P. It’s really cool stuff.
-
Joy replied to the topic Can anyone proof my film sript? Please? in the forum Film 8 years, 8 months ago
@ceaseless-prayer A film script! OOOOOOOHHH! 😀 😀
I can’t seem to access it though, it keeps trying to give me a tutorial
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Ahhh! The struggles! They’re real! XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@nicolerivers03Â How did I miss your pictures?!
WOW. Those are AWESOME!! I love them!!
-
Keleigha Liess started the topic Can anyone proof my film sript? Please? in the forum Film 8 years, 8 months ago
Hello
I have just finished my first (real) film script, planning to film this winter!! So, can ya’ll do me a favor?? I need a few “outsiders” to proof my script. You can read it here . I hope. :/ Anyways, there is on unfinished part (it is marked, and to be honest, I totally forgot about that, abut I’m getting to it!) Please comment here with…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Thirteen Plus Five in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Ahh. Well that’s okay — call me “dear” as much as you like! X)
-
Joy started the topic Personality Types in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
It is highly possible there is already a topic just like this… If so, SORRY!
First of all, I know the MBTI test is one of the main things here, and I really want to know more about what some of the letters mean. I remember what they stand for (Extrovert-Introvert, Sensing-Intuition, Thinking-Feeling, Prospecting-Judging), and I know what the…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths Right! I try to keep it the same size, too. But then apparently I make the body too small. *sighhhhh*
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Yass! I try to keep the head the same size that I started with (and if I did that and made the body in proportion, they wouldn’t be so small!!!), but sometimes it’s just going to be too big, and I don’t want to do it chibi. 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Awesome! Thanks  *files*
- Load More
