@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Personality Types in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Oh okay then.
I’m sure it counts! what’s your topic?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Well, I’m here, writing a late blog post. Any one still awake? I have no idea what time it is for you Americans.
@ingridrd @dekreel @jane-maree @jenwriter17 @rochellaine @anyone!
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Annnd, I’m off *shrug*
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
So I am beta-reading @dragon-snapper‘s book, if anyone wants to join… 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Personality Types in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking Actually those animals are examples for the DISC personality! Lions are D’s, Otters are I’s, Golden Retrievers are I’s, and Beavers are C’s
@alia Ohhh, thanks! That helps a lot! I have not heard of the true colors test. For some reason it wouldn’t let me take it…
@jenwriter17 Ahh, that perfect 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia @sleepwalkingmk YESSSS, thank you!! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter If you’re Notta Writer, that must make your sisters Starry Writer and Introvert G. Writer. XD That actually sounds really cool!
@waterlily @gabbyj @silverclaw-bonnetfolly Awesome! Thanks 😀
@mnvalentine Oh, really?! JK, Yes, I did notice XD
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter That sounds cool. I should try that sometime too. 🙂
@warrenluther04 Always interested to see. 😀
Posting pictures is a big complex. Bluejay’s instructions are very clear here: https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/inserting-pictures/ -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Chapters in a First Draft in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@waterlily YOUR HORSE?! That’s so cool! What breed? Name? Yes, I looove horses. I take riding lessons weekly and have been for about 4 1/2 years. I’m guessing by your profile pic you ride western? I ride english and show jump sometimes.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you find cool words like alacritous and inundate and ubiquitous, and you want to use them but then no one would be able to understand your book. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingridrd AGH! I know, so many forgotten ideas. It’s torture, really.
@sleepwalkingMK “They’re writers.” XD Yes, I’ve had to do that once. Somebody was asking someone else a whole lot of questions, and I just looked at him and said, “We’re writers.”
“Aahhhh…”
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingridrd *absent whistling*
You know you’re a writer when you don’t want to become a certain way because it’s cliche.
You know you’re a writer when you have dreams about your characters.
-
Daeus replied to the topic What next? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite Just a note of encouragement. Rewriting/doing major revisions may be a tough process, but it will teach you A TON and leave you feeling a much more confident writer afterward.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Sweet! I like taking over kingdoms! That is…I mean to say…um… What do I mean to say? XD
Awesome job on Part Four! Actually, awesome job on the whole story so far! 😀
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic What next? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite congrats on finishing your draft! 😀
I usually let my draft sit for several weeks or months once I’m done (it seems you’ve already done that). Then I go and read through it, not making any changes, but marking things that I want to change. I do this with the comments section in Word or just write a list.
Depending on how…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper Cool! 😀
I made this for Rori, the MC in a novel that’s been put on hold for a while. Still, she’s one of my favorite characters in all my stories. Ohhhhh I hope my other characters didn’t hear that. *prepares for a riot*

-
Keleigha Liess replied to the topic Can anyone proof my film sript? Please? in the forum Film 8 years, 8 months ago
Oops, looks like last time I posted, I was logged in as my little sister, who does happen to be quite handy with computers and such. 😛 Anyway, here we go: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OKBGO8SRoMDNrtyJC-8U2-XteHiy4aXa/view?usp=sharing Thanks for the help everyone! I allowed editing… just curious, will the edits show up in a different color…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking @ingridrd @jessi-rae Thanks! 😊
@dragon-Snapper Thanks! I’ll be happy to grant that wish, as soon as I get it written (but that could be a long wait 😅).
Oh! Neat, I like the quote! What’s the name of this character? 🙂
- Load More

