@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel If you read up a little bit it will make sense!
Especially one that’s just normal looking. I’m not asking too much am I?
Yep! A Tale of Two Cities
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Well, @seekjustice lives in Australia, where it is 4 in the afternoon XD …Right?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice “Recognizing actors by their chins?!” XD Sounds like a great conversation
I’ll bet it’s hard 8|
Is it the novel based on a Dickens book?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Aha! you’re a secret stalker. No worries, I do that too! Now you know that the enigmatic SeekJustice is actually Chelsea from An Ordinary Pen
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Yay! I’m glad!! I’m currently doing some characterisations for my novel and scanning pinterest for good models (it’s super hard to find thirty-year-old women on Pinterest!)
We’ve been discussing basing characters off real people and Jane Austen,
Oh and recognising actors by their chins….
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine *shamelessly butts in*
‘EYA! I shall join you on this fair night! (Er… or afternoon…….)
I’m working on the KPA — finally making progress!
What have you been talking about?
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrenluther04 Isn’t that what this topic is about?! Yeah! Post it! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
fair enough! I’m glad you liked it!
😀 I like recognising actors too, it makes me feel like a real teenager. Unfortunately the actors I like aren’t very well-known, so it kind of spoils it, but oh well!
Those disclaimers make me laugh when they’re in the front of historical books with real people in them 😀
I think that I do do…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Before the Sunrise – Missionary Kid Realistic Fiction in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@gh24682468999, I haven’t read it yet, but will do so ASAP. @sleepwalkingmk, thanks for tagging me. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Cool! I haven’t read the full excerpt yet, but I mean too!
The Jane Austen one? Thank you!
Um…haha, yes it is. I’d forgotten that was there. it was a collage for a story I wrote about a year ago, and it used to be super hard to post collages on here. Instead of turning up on the forum thread, it ended up as my background, so I…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hello! I’m kind of just hanging around on the internet at the moment, but I really need to do some more characterisation!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic "The Canterbury Tales…" and Other Stuff by Chaucer in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Um, I’m actually not sure. *hides* It’s been a while since I read it
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine yeah, I get your meaning. When I said ‘horse book’ I just meant any book with horses in it. They didn’t have to be a main part of the story. I watch a lot of westerns and part of my love of them is ’cause they have horses in them. But yeah, I get what you’re sayin’
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrenluther04Â Ohhhh, like that! Yes, manga is unique
-
Joy replied to the topic "The Canterbury Tales…" and Other Stuff by Chaucer in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking Yes, I know what you mean! It has that Shakespearean sonnet feel to it 🙂
@jenwriter17Â Which Tales have you read (or partially read), do you know?
@sleepwalkingmk @aratrea Thanks! I will keep that in mind when I pick Chaucer back up again 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrenluther04 Oh, that’s cool!! I’m having trouble figuring out the order of the panels, though. I like it! Especially the eyes 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Want to read about theme in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy Have at it. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic I don't know what I'm asking… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
- The Wingfeather Saga by Andrew Peterson
- Calico Captive and The Bronze Bow by Elizabeth George Speare
- Night by Elie Wiesel
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
- The Diary of Anne Frank by Anne Frank (non-fiction)
- Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
(You do know that BlueJay is gone for now……….)
-
Snapper replied to the topic I don't know what I'm asking… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrioroftherealm The Ascendance Trilogy by Nielsen.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Want to read about theme in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus *raises hand*
- Load More
