@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Want to read about theme in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Still need people on this? @daeus
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel How exciting! *pushes big bowl of ice cream in your direction* Happy writing!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Want to read about theme in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I should probably tag at least some people @sam-kowal @dekreel @livgiordano @catwing
-
Snapper and
Sink are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
I agree. Will do.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Okayy, finished with this chapter! Good night! See you tomorrow 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Well, I can forgive you. Les Mis awesome! But still, Lord of the Rings is awesome too, though the books are better than the movies. the movies are really well done though.
No I haven’t! I had them on my wishlist for Christmas, but I didn’t get them.
Anyway, I must leave you now. Farewell! Go to sleep, American friends!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel @dragon-snapper @catwing @everyone who stalks this topic.
I have a character I would love someone to draw. Her name is Theresa Caelan, she’s about thirty-five and my antagonist. I have a picture in my head of her looking sort of like Idina Menzel (the voice of Elsa in Frozen, to the uninitiated), but she’s quite a poor woman and she’s a…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I have survived on the Wingfeather Saga and Les Miserables instead 😉
BTW have you read the Wingfeather Saga?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I think it’s from 2010, and it’s finished for the moment. Oh, well that makes sense!
*gasp* *faints* How have you survived here???
No, I haven’t. I should do that!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I haven’t heard of them no. I know some pastors in America, like Louie Giglio and Kevin Miller, but not really that many.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Sherlock is a fairly new series, right? I actually like seeing the older 1970s-80s Dr Who series better than the current series. That may be partially why I’m clueless about Sherlock
I haven’t seen the Hobbit or LOTR movies either X’)
Have you asked someone to draw her on the Character Xchange? That may be helpful. Unless you’re…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Being a Whovian I thought you would have seen Sherlock too! aren’t/weren’t they directed or produced by Steven Moffat and somebody Gatiss? Martin Freeman plays Dr Watson and Bilbo Baggins in The Hobbit.
ah no worries. they aren’t for everyone!
I think my character looks something like Idina Menzel, after some consideration. Except…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice The only one I have heard about from that list is Benedict Cumberbatch… 0_o
I’m sorry, but I am just clueless about musicals…
Yes! Thirty-five-year-olds deserve more respect on Pinterest! *stops before she goes on a useless, clueless rant* X)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
He’s probably right unfortunately 🙂
haha, yes there’s hardly any dialogue in Les Miserables (actually why I like it! Because there aren’t confusing gaps between the songs, like in other musicals).
I like Hugh Jackman (He’s Australian, one must be patriotic!)Â too, just as an actor though. I’ve never been that impressed with his…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I like a lot of musical actors–Ramin Karimloo, Sierra Boggess, Michael Crawford, Derek Klena, Christy Altomare, Caroline O’Connor, James Barbour, Samantha Barks, Jeremy Jordan, Ben Fankhauser and a load more. In movies, I like Eddie Redmayne, Hugh Jackman, Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock is one of my favourite tv…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Heheh, his name is Peter Davison. He’s English. He was in Doctor Who XD He’s quite a talented actor, and I really admire him
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice *reads back a little* Ahh! I see! 😀
What actors do you like? Don’t be afraid to tell me. Nobody knows the name of my favorite actor either X’D
Nooo, no you’re not asking for too much. I would imagine thirty-year-old photos are hard to find, though :
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I realised that after I’d written it, but I figured everyone would have enough common sense to work out what I meant 😛
Yeah, I really don’t feel like a modern teen most of the time. Someone will babble on about this bloke who is this and that and who’s goodlooking….and I’ll be clueless. I do know a few though, like I know ALL the…[Read more]
- Load More
