@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jessi-rae I thought the same thing! JOIN THE FORUMS PLZZZZ!!!!
And the explaining….*earth-shaking groan*….If I offhandedly mention my book in public, and someone says, “Oh cool! What’s it about?” I have a scripted response to prevent complete rambling.
“It’s a fantasy book, and it’s got dragons and stuff.”
No one really asks any questions…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@josiebeth I love K. M. Weiland too! I’ve read her Outlining Your Novel, Structuring Your Novel, and Creating Character Arcs (and I use the workbooks). I haven’t actually read any of her fiction yet though.
If you like to read fantasy, Chuck Black and Robert Treskillard has some really good ones!
I always thought ukulele looked like a lot of…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Bye, @dekreel!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young thanks! I really like short names and Rin seemed to fit her personality really well
@rochellaine nice collages! I tried really hard to recognize some of the faces. but, alas, I don’t think I know them. I almost thought Jared looked familiar…..
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Oya, @dekreel! So…I am in this, correct? I can never remember these things…..
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Annnd, signing off. I need to get to bed *sigh*
858 words today! Whooop
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Sorry, I was out for a bit. Everything except the “just living books”, as I find those rather boring. (I’m more of an adventure-oriented girl, if ya hadn’t noticed.)
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *backs off* Ah, heheh… Yeah, silly thing really…
Yeah, sorry, I’ve never heard of him. *scratches head* But Jeff Spencer sounds a little familiar…
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *wishes she recognized him* It looks like William Shatner, but then again all 1950s-60s actors look like William Shatner to me XD
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl GAA! I missed your post about Dr Who! *shakes head at self*
Yesss, you’ve seen the First Dr! FYI, the next episode series after Unearthly Child, called The Daleks, was really good. And really long. It was the first appearance of the Daleks!
Yes, Five is my favorite. He’s cool! But I’d watch the Fourth first if I were you…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice @clairec @anyone
I’m still here XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Ohh, wow, I love Derek’s collage 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj What do you want to look like?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing I don’t blog, but have you ever taken a look at @ethryndal ‘s blog? Â Â Â Â https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/
@rochellaine Oh, yes. *crazy smile* I binge-read all night more than I care to admit… 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @aislinn-mollisong @skredder @clairec @seekjustice @anyone
Sorry! Had to run and do a chemistry lab XPÂ But I’m back! Anyone still here?
Oh, and Rochellaine, congrats on becoming a Knight in Shining Armor! You earned it fast! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sierra-r Inadvertently (sort of) brought you in! Haha, thanks! Perhaps I should tag you more often
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine FREE IS VERY GOOD. Yes, recommendations would be nice. Thank you very much! 🙂
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I’ve read A Voice In The Wilderness and The Enchanted Barn by her, and I’ve read those 7 times each I love them so much. Her love stories are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
I don’t really know if I’ve read any books written then. I don’t really check, buut I have a suspicion I’ve mostly read books written in the last ten or twenty years.…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 7 months ago
Ignore me, I’m conducting a test post
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Maaaaaaaaaaybe……
- Load More
