@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 😀 that sounds excellent.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @rochellaine @sam-kowal @gh24682468999
Okay, so it seems that the current consensus is to make a new webpage with all the stories, then create a thread on the forum and link to the website.
I’ll probably create some Google Docs while I’m at it, and the website can have links to those for the people who prefer them.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m super sorry that I never got around to critiquing your novel at all, it was bad form of me 🙁 I hope you got some helpful responses, and I’m sorry again that I didn’t end up having as much time as I thought I was going to.
If you ever need beta readers in the future though, certainly let me know! (Sorry) (I feel the…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Whoa, wait, you’re a Pegasus?! Ooohhh, or are you a STEAMPUNK HORSE with metal wings!
Geez, I love Steampunk…
Sorry, your profile looks a little Steampunk XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Whoa, whoa, whoa…… Is that William Shatner in your “They Always Watch Her” prompt?! XD (Bottom left corner)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I flew right over on my retractable pegasus wings! What seems to be the trouble?
*reads @allison-grace‘s prompt*
*gasps and chokes* this is outrageousness! *snorts and whinnies*
Sooooo Allison……you asked Rochellaine whether this prompt of yours made her laugh or question your sanity. I’ll answer for her…….it’s the…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine aw, sorry I can’t join you tonight. have fun writing though! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Thanks! Yeah, my journal sounds a little bit like that, too. XD
I settled into this place quite quickly. Obviously. Since I’m already a Mentor and I’ve only been here for… almost five months XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Why hello! What are you up to?
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @ingridrd @kaya-young @waterlily @anyone
I need a girl’s name that very unusual and very foreign-sounding. Almost alien. But not ugly. The names I came up with are: Ranwyn/Rhanwyn, Jewyn, Lenwyn, or something similar. Or not. 😛 Anything will do just fine!
And if I don’t use any of those, does anyone know a word in a dif…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd What’s her username? I’m just seeing if I recognize her… 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Reading what they said, a Google Doc or separate website would be a good idea 🙂
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 I have to agree, that the stories will get swamped with other comments if they’re in a forum thread, and while that’s awesome, it’s not as organized. A Google Doc would be better, in that regard. A forum thread would still be more accessible, however. Probably we could do a thread with a Doc link in it.
Anyway, Good Luck, and…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @rochellaine @sam-kowal Thanks for the thoughts! I will get to work….
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Awesome! 😀
yeah I’m actually leaving too. Bye! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine oh yeah, i thought so! will you let us read it when you’re finished with it? *goes to knees to beg* 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal @supermonkey42 I guess mine is called “Writerly Adventures” instead of “KP Adventure” now. “KPA” is very vague. I suppose “KPA” is its code name XD
-
Joy replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine And that brings me to my second idea: Have one topic for the story itself, and an entirely different topic for the comments!
Inspiration: I follow a different forum for a game called The Aetherlight (And no, Aethasians, I haven’t joined yet), and there are several writers who write stories about the game. They have a topic for the…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 😀 Stan approves of this idea
To answer:
1) No, I don’t object, and I think it’s a great idea
2) Google Docs, a webpage, and a topic are all good ideas for this. I think a new topic would be the most accessible for members of the forum. The custom webpage is also epic, but where would the link to that be kept?
3) I can’t think…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a sci-fi/comedy! sounds cool 😉
is this story from one of the prompts someone posted?
- Load More
