@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Daeus replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Dystopian retellings of classics? That’s so cool!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Haha, here it is! Spiffy, eh?
Also if you want to see where I got it, and where he got the inspiration, it’s in the “Compendium of KP Lit” topic
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel wait WHAT WEBSITE?! *shakes laptop screen waiting for answer*
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal *bows deeply* You are most welcome. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Ahh XD
Who is Ariella of Dragon Scars?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 😛 😀 😀 😀 Wow. Just… wow. That is impressive. I can’t think of any improvements rights now, I’m just amazed at how neat, organized, and cool it is. Thanks for doing all the Kapeefer Lit authors a service
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Eyyy, Steampunk Horse!! (I’m still fangirling about that BTW)
I’m editing/getting distracted because BEN MADE A WEBSITE FOR THE KAPEEFER LITERATURE!!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Mindy?? *cocks head* Huh! I’d never heard of her before… I haven’t even heard about her from stalking the Aetherlight forums. All right, taking note, thanks!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel aw, thank you! that made my day; you made a steampunk horse happy 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 I’m LOVING the new site!! If I may make a suggestion: My official name is S.F. Dekreel 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel yup! 😀
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @rochellaine @sam-kowal @gh24682468999 @anne-of-lothlorien
May I present… kapeeferliterature.wordpress.com
I don’t have the poems or short stories uploaded yet, but it’s ready besides that.
What do you think? Comments? Suggestions? Improvements?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien *jumps* *digs out KPA character notes* Quick question: What is a “sister-elf?” Is it just like a female elf?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing I was wondering when someone would finally figure it out! XD
You can guess, but don’t say it aloud. I want to keep it a secret until I post the next part. Why? Because I am highly amused…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Still here??
@seekjustice @rochellaine @waterlily @kaya-young @dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong @audrey-caylin @anyone…
I’m doing some editing…
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tagging @rochellaine and @jenwriter17. You two are the life of the party. I love how enthusiastic and genuine you are here on the forums. Without you, the forums just wouldn’t be as “colorful!”
-
Joy replied to the topic My *gag* Children's Books in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17Â That’s okay!!
Makes sense. I will keep all of those in mind 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m writing!
….or, actually, outlining….
@seekjustice @rochellaine @kaya-young @dekreel @dragon-snapper @catwing @jane-maree @ingridrd
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tagging @Ethryndal because she’s the bestistest friend a human being could ask for and life would be really strange now without her in it, PLUS she gave me my non-writer penname, Pamela Norificous the 78th. *uber-serious nod* Pal, you’re the best, who cares best of what.
Also tagging @Kate-Flournoy. I see a common theme here… 😂 Nevertheless,…[Read more]
- Load More
