@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus Good glory, I want to meet one of those bards.
Hey, what’s the story with that guy Joy Maestron drew for you on Art Exchange a while back—Teedletiden, or something like that? He periodically makes an appearance in my memory. Too adorable to forget.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Here’s mah blurb. Just ’cause.
When a monster from the ancient world breaks a centuries-old estrangement between two races, threatening to annihilate both, Liriel Willowtree is chosen as a symbol of the all-powerful and immortal Aeterna and sent to protect the lower races of humanity. But when the power of her people fails her and she is…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Waterlily Ooh, nice topic. My book is a little cluttered at this point, since I’m still organizing a few details, but the main gist of my WIP is… Hghggmm, how to sum this up.
My protagonist, Liriel, lives in a world divided by extreme racial differences—the immortal Aeterna and their reserved, holy ways, and the Mortalus, humans of squalor…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago


My sister and me. Don’t ask why she has a “V” on her head……


A rope…

Yeah, OBVIOUSLY EVE needs a rope in order to float out of the hole XD


Many of my stories ended like this — my sister and I playing Ring-Around-The-Rosie <3
So yeah, most of my stories involved a hole back then. Not very original XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago

I was a huge fan of WALL-E back then. As for Ragdoll, I have no idea how she got to be a floating face… X’D

That’s the hole XD


-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 “Bees go to Space.” That sounds like a book I’d want to read XD
Okay, I’m going to share something I wrote, or rather drew, when I was seven
(I had to blot out my name. Cyber-safety, ya know…)

-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I can see there’s only one thing to be done here.
*melts chair*
*grins* Thanks for giving me the excuse. I haven’t melted one of those in a while.
Aaaanyway, that is all right. I totally understand when life hits you hard–happened to me recently. If you want, you could probably be a charlie/delta reader for the later drafts of…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@christianna-hellwig Ahh… you know, just what your personality is like X’D
And whatever you would want me to mention in a KP story
-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 AAAAAAH! X’D
*scurries to old drawer to fish for some old stories…*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young wow, really? *decides not to tell King Daeus so you can stay in Kingdom Pen*
well, you came around in the end. you were shown the light 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien OW. I’ll definitely be praying for you. I’ve had a pretty bad chronic headache problem for years, but the headaches are never that bad all the time. I’ve only had a few like that, and I deeply sympathize. I really hope the glasses will help.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
<3 You all are awesome.
@ethryndal Thanks for being my buddy back. I think you’re epic. I have to meet you someday in person. Thanks for making me laugh every time I read a post, on here or over on the Sarcastic Elf. I can always tell what day of the week it is by how many days it is until you post again. 😛
@jenwriter17 *resists melting…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just a Bit… Dismal in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong *is late because she is not Gandalf*
XD Eventually… I have to finish editing the first book first.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Whoops forgot to tag some people @dekreel @dragon-snapper @warrenluther04 @seekjustice @rochellaine @ingridrd @kaya-young @jane-maree
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi all! I just thought it might be fun to share our first story experiences. The joys, the fear……….and, frankly, the confusion. 😉
I wanted to share some pics of my very first stories😊

This folder is pretty beat up, which makes me feel old (I was eight then-nine years ago)

And there it is! My very FIRST story! I like how I specified…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Okay, I have now uploaded @anne-of-lothlorien ‘s Kapeefer Anthem, her Keeper Christmas, my short story for @itisastarrynight , and @mariposa ‘s 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas.
I think that’s all the Kapeefer lit there is, but if anyone knows of more just let me know. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Ouch. 🙁 Will pray.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@cindygreen Okay, I just have to say that is the best signature ever. 😀
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Wow, that sounds painful. 🙁 I will definitely be praying. I hope the glasses help!
-
Joy started the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
That was quick……
Well, time for a new Corner!
Some tags just to give y’all a heads-up on this: @rochellaine @catwing @jenwriter17 @seekjustice @waterlily @aislinn-mollisong @clairec
I’m going to see if I can fit in some more writing…
- Load More
