@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
SeekJustice changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@anne-oflothlorien I’m praying for your head :I
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine 😀 Those are intriguing. The idea with the second one would make the perfect sort of plot for a protagonist who’s an orator or something similar
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
well, i gotta go. was only able to write for a little bit…..
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus :O Stan needs one of those as a pet. Right. Now. Teedletiden… XD XD 😀 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@waterlily 😀 My WIP is currently a book about people fighting over cereal with lots of high tech armor
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus I saw this a little late, but I’m praying for you. That feeling isn’t unfamiliar to me. It sticks like Frodo’s ringwrath wound, too. There’s times when it’s fine but then it always seems to come back. Sometimes the inability to concentrate or for me, to be driven to accomplish things, can get wear down on you, so praying for mercy for you ;P
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tagging @rochellaine back, for being a genuinely wonderful part of the KP forum
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The best incentive? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Taken
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m wriiiiiitiiiiinnng!
@dekreel @dragon-snapper @kaya-young @seekjustice @ingridrd @catwing
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine cool collages! the second one is really interesting…..
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @daeus thank you!
@ingridrd cool! I hope it goes well with the next book!
@ethryndal That. Sounds. Amazing. Oh. My. Word. Tell me when you need a beta reader 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus 😀 😀 That would prove to be a bit of a problem.
-
Daeus replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal Oh, yeah. The teedletiden are one of my fantasy races. They’re short and they live in the trees. I’m going to introduce them near the end of book one and I plan on hauling along one of them for the other two books.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien Yigh. Praying for you, dear. I hope the headaches clear up.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The best incentive? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus I took the survey! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel these pictures are so cuuuute! 😀 thanks for sharing them <3
(ooh, yeah, good idea about blotting out your name. i shoulda done that)
@rochellaine *gasps*  Fantasy you say? say it ain’t so! 😉
(not sure how i came up with the whole space bees thingy)
-
Daeus started the topic The best incentive? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi KeePers,
I want to create a little gift for my subscribers. The question is: what would be the best gift to give? I’ve put together a little survey if you have a moment.
https://goo.gl/forms/Q8aR6y7jCcExn0q12
@sam-kowal @kate-flournoy @ethryndal @catwing @dragonsnapper @supermonkey42 @anne-of-lothlorien @jenwriter17 @rochellaine @dekreel…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I JUST WANT TO TAG EVERYBODY!
Why can’t I do that?
*goes away moping and sad*
(jk) - Load More
