@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Haha, thanks! XD
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Thank you muchly. (That is now a word.) 🙂
@dekreel 👍 There’s ever more to be found.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, yeah….Now that I think about it I remember hearing something about you not writing fantasy. Oh well. I think the twist you added works well. 😉 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@gh24682468999 Thank you! Yes, my eyes don’t normally come up in everyday conversation. Soooo this was perfect 😀
@sam-kowal  Ohh, you haven’t seen interesting yet XD
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Choppy Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’ve actually been struggling with this a lot myself, ever since I started focusing on show-don’t-tell. My sentences are choppy. Like this. To show what a character does. Ike crossed his arms. Kaydon sniffed.
I think the key is to focus on some of the emotions and such, and make them longer than the others. These would be the…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine 😀 XD Thanks. Lord of the Rings is ‘Some short guys who really hate jewelry….”
😛
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel 😀 Wow. Dekreel meets Jenna herself. That was really interesting to read
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@valtmy 😀 Excellent
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper Don’t think it escaped my notice that those were all Loki gifs. Because it didn’t.
Escape my notice, that is.
@ethryndal Ah, we were so young… *stares off into the distance and reminisces*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Just an irritating plot bunny-type story that won’t leave my head. *shrugs* *pets said bunny*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Aww, it hasn’t been that long, has it?
@rochellaine Hi! I saw it! Thanks! *grins*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Ah, umm… for YOU
Right. I’ll do that the next time I read it 😉
@that_writer_girl_99Â Hi!! Boy, I haven’t seen you here in ages!
Unfortunately I’m signing off. Soooo g’bye!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello, peoples! I’m here. Working on a thing. @dekreel @rochellaine @who-else-is-on-anyway
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Haha, oh, how annoying 😀
Yes, it’s a fun part, but it’s also a tricky part. Verrrry tricky… *scratches chin, staring at installment in confusion*
I haven’t read all of it yet
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hello! That’s okay 🙂
So, ummmm… anything new?
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Also, it’s so hilarious reading back over old threads. We were such babes.
(Even though that was like, only six months ago…)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Maybe. We’ll see 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Thanks! Wow, I didn’t realize I’d stump so many…
I expected someone to comment on my last one like, “Oh, come on, Dekreel, we all know who that was!” 😛
Heh…
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Choppy Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Aaaaaaaand then there’s @Emma-Flournoy. Making the world a better place, one pancake at a time. XD
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel not sure if you’re still here, but sorry I can’t join you today, been gone all day actually. will you be on tomorrow?
- Load More
