@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*slams head onto desk* WHY DID IT POST TWICE??
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 *disdainful sniff* Well you didn’t need to go and drag my personality type into things. I have always COMPLETELY been the victim here, no buts about it.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 *disdainful sniff* Well you didn’t need to go and drag my personality type into things. I am COMPLETELY the victim here, no buts about it.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Wait, I’m mean to you? Which one of us is a J, ma’am? At least I’m not heartless.
*ahem* But seriously, thanks. You’re cool, I guess. @ethryndal
-
Joy and
Gloria Oldenpinner are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ethryndal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Northerner This is why it’s better to just avoid on-topic responses around here. They generally never work.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tagging @GracieGirl because you’re an adorable, enthusiastic INFP who paints cool things and taught me the difference between P/J in personality types. Girlie, you spruce things up.
And @That_Writer_Girl_99 because you’re an awful INFP who is mean to me and has the nerve to like Luke Skywalker.
(Okay, okay, fine. *grudging admittance* I really…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young haha, yeah whenever I imagine the story of Esther I always picture the Veggie Tales version! ah, childhood…..
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
I have a few prompts I made up and scribbled away in a file somewhere, let me see if I can find them. *ventures off*
Later…
*comes back covered in cobwebs and dust from digging into old files* Here we go:
He laughed. He laughed until tears rolled down his cheeks and he was gasping for breath like he had nearly drowned. I just sat back in my…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk FANTASTIC. Seriously, I loved that so much. *hugs story*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young yeah the book kept me hooked all the way through. and i am dying waiting to get my hands on the second book in the series
-
Jenna Terese started the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
The comic poem topic and story tagging topic gave me the idea for this.
So here’s how it works, I’ll post a picture and tag someone to write a ONE SENTENCE STORY FOR IT. (mwahahaha). the sentence can be whatever genre or serious or funny or anything
So here’s the first picture

and I tag @dragon-snapper 🙂 once you do the sentence, you can…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
hey guys! I just finished reading Swipe, by Evan Angler. Suspense on every page!
anyone else read this? @kaya-young @rochellaine @sam-kowal @warrenluther04 @skredder @ingridrd @notawriter
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 sorry it took me so long to respond to this.
you’re very welcome! It’s taking me a while to read through your story, just cuz of life shoving its way into the important writerly things of life, but I’ll probably be done by the middle of the week! (I hope, if I don’t get back to you by Wednesday or Thursday, feel free to remind me…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@audrey-cayling thanks! that sounds like a cool story 😀
@ariella-newheart yes, post it!!!
@sleepwalkingmk That poem is so cute! 🙂
@jane-maree thanks! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine agh, didn’t see that you already did this!
has anyone tagged you @kaya-young ?
So sorry I didn’t mention that my part of the story was Story #1 part 2
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder I thought it meant that he wanted to check on Esther by waiting somewhere where they were able to talk to each other.
That’s true; even after all that time of getting ready, it still must’ve been hard to adjust, but Esther still had Mordecai and she still obeyed him.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk This is really good! I loved that ending 😉
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*also backs out* What…even happened.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Hooray for a resurrected thread!*does a little dance*
I cannot believe
How long it has been since I
Last wrote a haiku!
- Load More
