@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
oh, that sounds…fun. Good luck. I give you my moral support.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Cool, I’m doing some editing. What are you up to?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 ooh, publishing the story?! *makes mental note to finish reading it in time* where are you publishing it (on KP I’m guessing)? that is so cool!!! 😀 congrats and confetti and cake and all other good things to you 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Veggie Tales rocks 😉
glad you’re enjoying this reading <3
yes, he must have been pretty excited about his new queen
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@lady-iliara My pleasure!! *waves* *walks off* *barely dodges rock*
@0-0enyali0-0 😀 No, I have not read it, yet. Should I? 😉
Yeah, I have several ideas. But I haven’t started writing them. Not until I actually join (maybe this weekend!!! *pulls another Vytanni*).
Yes, I do get that reference. Comes with being friends with Aislinn and A…[Read more]
-
0-0Enyali0-0 replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@Ariella-newheart @lady-iliara You guys… those poems… ARE AWESOME!!!! #desperately wants to go on forums to talk more about them but can’t…Â
I would try to make a poem but their harder to write then they look… >;(
-
0-0Enyali0-0 replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel AWWW!!! Thank you so much!!! I can’t get on forums until after Easter, but I will get back on soon to see if you will join, muahaha…. So glad weird Aethasians make you laugh, LOL! (btw… you happen to read my role-play? I mean COUGH COUGH)
YOU’RE GOING TO MAKE A ROLE-PLAY???!!! pulls a Vytanni (so glad you get that reference) You’re…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@lady-iliara BRAVA! 😀
Wait… I’m the only one you tagged who isn’t Aethasian… 0.0 (Not that there’s anything wrong with that 😉 )
Now, tag someone else and give them a topic 😉
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Wow. That is an exceedingly intriguing first bit, and would make an amazing story 😛 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17Â I LOVE this idea!! *waits patiently for someone to give me a picture*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I did one of the Story Tags, but unfortunately I have to go again, I’ll be back around 4 though, my usual time. So I might see you then?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Okay….I think this is #3 of story #1, so…
Well, thought Victor, frowning at his flashing rainbow hand. This is a setback. Maybe it explains why no one ever comes into the Pathless Forest and comes out again. He looked again at his rainbow hand, and then noticed with a mild curiosity that it had begun to creep up his arm. This concerned him s…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @dekreel @jane-maree @Audrey-Caylin @alia
Hey, anyone around? I’m…kind of writing.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello, friends. How’s it
Going? Haikus are fun, don’t
You agree? Bye-bye -
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart You, madam, are the absolute bestest. Who else could handle the absolute emotion-dumping and nighttime insanity and scatterbrained distractedness of a random internet friend like you have? *realizes 20% of that sentence was not real words.* *doesn’t care*
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 hi! I was wondering; would it be okay with you if I copy/paste your fantasy story into a Word document so I can print it off? That way I can take it places with and I’d get the reading done faster. Also, there might be an option to enable printing in the google doc. I’d delete the document after I print it. If you’re not…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer (as opposed to KeePer) when you ask your sibling, “Have you seen my stick-KeePer mural?” And they have no clue what you’re talking about. And then you say, “Let me reword that: Have you seen my stick-Kapeefer mural?” And they know what it is. XD
(I love that word so much……)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel yeah, and it’s dystopian. really nicely done.
-
Joy replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 That sounds like a great book. Suspense is my thing 😛
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Um…..well that happened. *walks away slowly*
ANYWAY. Here ya go, @ariella-newheart
Here is the summary-ish thing for my WIPs. (Wait. If I haven’t started writing most of them, are they even WIPs? Idek.)
Embers Burning (Fantasy) : Amber, a fifteen-year-old girl living on a colony island, is living an uncomfortably perfect life with her…[Read more]
- Load More

@jenwriter17 That would be fine, but it would probably be easier to enable printing. I can do that now, if you like! Thanks for reading! 😀
@jenwriter17 Aaaannnndddd…done. I have allowed print access! 😀 Thanks again! 😀
@warrenluther04 oh, okay awesome! thanks! 😀
@jenwriter17 Thank you for reading! 😀
@warrenluther04 just lettin’ you know I finished reading your story, left comments in the doc. It’s been a while since I read fantasy; I really enjoyed it! 😀
@jenwriter17 Thanks so much! 😀 Glad you enjoyed it! 🙂
@jenwriter17 I updated the Trials. Thanks for your help! 😀 🙂