@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Snapper replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 *runs away from life* AAAAHHH!!!! *slams door on the blizzards face* Sorry I’m late. But I’m here now.
My response is:
“She was going to write a Snow White retelling, and needed all the white books for research.”
*nods* I’m a genius. 😛
And I tag @supermonkey42 to write a one sentence story based on this picture:

-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel okay, well since it seems like people are excited for this (:D), I’ll go ahead and post another pic (@dragon-snapper when you do you sentence, please specify it’s for Pic #1 🙂 )

here you are Dekreel, Pic #2! 😉
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine 🙂 I will say, before I get started, that it is an intriguing prompt. Maybe I should write a story with one character who’s both the hero and the villain, depending on how you look at him…
(You may ignore the following rant if you so desire)
***Begin Rant***
I have pondered over this before. The thing I always end up at is, Wh…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@foreverme The spam filter seems to have eaten your post…
-
Joy replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Well, it would certainly make a little more activity here. Up to you 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel well, do you it wouldn’t be too much if I added another picture and tagged you?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine maybe not so much funny, but really interesting. I think it’s a good prompt 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine okay, enjoy! 😉 not sure if I’ll be on when you come back, but you can tag me when you are so I know 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine not sure if you’re on, but I’ll be on soon (20-30 minutes)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther oh cool! I’ll look forward to hearing back from you about the publishing date! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal Now, now, dear, trying to act all cool will only end with you embarrassing yourself all the more…
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tagging @cindygreen for making this topic. I love it. XD
Tagging @daughteroftheking because of your friendliness, zeal and joy. You are among my favorite Kapeefers to geek out with! 😉
@sam-kowal for your humor, enthusiasm, your awesome writing abilities, and for being so encouraging to everyone!
And, of course I can’t tag Sam without tagging…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@lady-iliara *glances around* *whispers*Â Maybe this weekend!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
I read the third chapter……
it’s interesting how angry people can get when there’s just that one person that won’t submit to them, despite the fact that everyone else was bowing to Haman.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Thanks! *claps hands excitedly* I really like sci-fi. But never write it, oddly enough…
I really like your colors prompt. So many things you could do with that!
I have a couple more:
I knew someone was watching me. That was normal. But what really bothered me was how clumsy they were about it. You know I can see you hiding behind…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
I enjoy haikus
Ever so much, both when I
Read and I write them
Here’s one I wrote a while ago, driving through a strange town in the dark. 😛
Diligently I
Watch the signs flash by, waiting
To recognize one
-
Snapper replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@reaganramm This article:
Don’t Talk About Your Book Until It’s Published
(I think you guys are right. LOL 😛 )
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yes, love at first sight annoys me so much! In Thor’s case, it definitely is about looks, since he has zero personality to speak of.
Could be, I’m not sure. *lowers voice to a whisper* I hardly ever watch movies. I’m majorly unschooled when it comes to movies, especially old ones, so….
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I think the first one is pretty cute…kind of disturbing though. Have you seen the movie Thor? That’s exactly what happens, except the girl runs into Thor and then it’s basically love at first sight.
- Load More
