@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Other than Les Mis, Tangled was probably the biggest influence on Stars Fill Infinity, Mother Gothel is an awful woman though and she emotionally and verbally abuses Rapunzel, so I don’t blame her for running away. And Flynn is extremely annoying at the start, but I like the way he changes by the end. I definitely agree that r…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I guess that’s fairly right. Except it’s probably more like “Criss-muss”, there’s not really an O sound in there.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Ha, sounds fun.
Throwing musicals?! XD I was wondering what all the weird singing was…
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I read somewhere that Australians pronounce Christmas like “Croiss-muss” or something like that. Is that true?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yep, this is the craziness of Australians. It would have to be “ah” because we don’t say “er”. There’s no Kapeefers as far as I am concerned, we are Kapeefahs.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Well, we have been discussing what happens after beta readers, and @rochellaine and I have been throwing musicals at each other.
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice *blink* *blink* “Ozeefahs.” o.o
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing @seekjustice @dragon-snapper @rochellaine @anyone-else-who-is-here…
I’m editing! What’s been going on here?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jadamae @ceaseless-prayer @emily-d @aedesia
Would y’all also like to be on my Official KPA Character List? If so, describe yourselves! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
AHH! @seekjustice Emily D is also Aussie! (I think)
And BlueJay… Right, @clairec?
-
Joy replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder <3 I love lava… AWESOME!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice There’s also an Emily who’s Aussie. I forgot her tag though. It’s NOT Shannon’s sister though. Experimenting…
@emily-p @emily-d @emily-r @emily-s @emily-i-have-no-idea…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing But now we has to sign out. *mourns* WELCOME anyway though! 😀
@seekjustice @rochellaine And I’m signing out now. Edited a bit, wrote a bit for the story tag that Catwing tagged me for. LOL.
Good luck all!
*goes off, probably the only one who’s on the East Coast*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing I remember those times fondly 😀
Tagging @jane-maree @clairec @perfectfifths for being awesome Aussie friends…do we have any other Aussies??? I don’t think so, I think I got them all.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Well, whoever came up with the phonetic alphabet, that’s who.
I’ve been meaning to listen to West Side Story for ages because everyone listens to that one, but I just added it to my list.
Ooh, Brigadoon sounds interesting. I’m super interested in anything Scottish because I’m part Scottish and a highland dancer and Scotland is j…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Long??? XDÂ It’s 86,000 currently. Although… the third book in the trilogy will likely exceed 120,000… O.O
Help. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Long??? XD I’m glad. It’s 86,000 currently. Although… the third book in the trilogy will likely exceed 120,000… O.O
Help. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal My sincerest apologies. *bows*
@catwing XD Describe Kingdom Pen in three words: Loki GIF Wars.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice After Charlie readers are the delta readers, then the echo readers, then the foxtrot readers, and so forth. 😛 Although, I hope I don’t have to do that many edits.
- Load More
