-
BlueJay started the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum 10 years, 1 month ago
Hello All,
@grace-krynicki @his-instrument @jess @clairec @the-happy-bookaholic @dragon-snapper @timothy-young @warrioroftherealm @emme-flournoy @winter-rose @ingridrd @christi-eaton @aysia-serene @adry_grace @daeus @belegteleri @hope @overcomer @vanna @faithdk @anna-brie @gretald @kate-flournoy @jadamae @hislittlerose @hannah-krynicki @writefury…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Ugh @Dragon-Snapper I can’t stand Snoke. *shudder* I’m glad you find him intriguing, though. The more you find intriguing, the more you have to look forward to. 😉
@Anne-Swiftblade that would have been neat too… revealing his face just then. But then you might have an overbalance of mystery. Not to mention we only really start getting seriously…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Need a Title in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@alia What about The Kidnapping? Or Stranded? Or…..*squeezes eyes shut* just go with the dragon. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The sign of the four in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus Alright, this sounds good. If we need, would you google ebooks and that kind of stuff. I’m not allowed to google like that. But as long as that problem is solved, I would very much like to become the Keepers’ Book Club manager. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The sign of the four in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Well, I’m a bit limited because I haven’t read a lot of the books that you people have, but I don’t mind giving it a go. @daeus. I do remember that there where books that I had read being voted on, they just weren’t picked. I can list a whole lot of books if you think that would make it easier. Will that work? And if I do take it on and it doesn’t…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The sign of the four in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Well, I’m a bit limited because I haven’t read a lot of the books that you people have, but I don’t mind giving it a go. @daeus. I do remember that there where books that I had read being voted on, they just weren’t picked. If it doesn’t work, will it be alright for me to pull out?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Fruits of the Spirit in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
Oh, btw @daeus I had a look at your visual poem. WOW! That was amazing. And it’s rather funny, but I got the notification with your poem in it and it actually worked. I wonder why it didn’t work here. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Fruits of the Spirit in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@everyone. Thanks. I’ve now changed the word that was bothering people and I’m very happy with it. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The sign of the four in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus What does the position entail? (Is that the right word???)
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper Thank you. I haven’t finished it yet, but it’s good.
I sat down fifteen minutes ago, but couldn’t get any ideas going. I’ll try tomorrow, but it will be late, as I’m out till around 10.Maybe I’ll just go back to reading. *walks off, nose stuck in book*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*texts you hurriedly* @dragon-snapper I will be writing at 8 and not a moment before. I am in the middle of a very exciting and “boring” book. And even though it’s only a few minutes of reading, I have to continue. But I should be writing today.
That is if I don’t get stuck in my book.
*sends message*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The sign of the four in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus Are you going to do another book soon??? Just curious. 🙂
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic It's Time for War. ~NaNoWriMo'16~ in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@anna-brie Ah, so that’s the problem *runs to check* *nods sagely* Yep, I’ve only ever done camp nano, so I guess I’m not official yet. 😉 The site isn’t letting me get on right now for some reason, but I’ll try again tomorrow and notify you when it’s all set up.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
XD
Ah, so you have a bit of everything. That’s awesome. We live twenty minutes from town, but we head in every week, so that’s nice. It’s weird, even though I’ve grown up in the country, I feel I’m more like a town girl. Maybe I’m only saying that because I don’t live there.
-
Greta posted an update 10 years, 1 month ago
@faithdk Hi, Faith! Good to see you back on here again. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, I kinda like that too. But I don’t think that’s how it’s going to turn out, what with all the mystery and stuff in her backstory. :/
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Oh and Hannah, yes. Finn did change the way I saw Stormtroopers very much.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@His-Instrument @Daeus I totally agree with everything that has been said. (Like you needed my stamp of approval. I’m giving it anyway).
And yes, Hannah, I totally root for Gollum. Don’t worry. We’re weird together. 😉The thing I’m most worried about with Ren is the general incompetence of script-writers. (I know. So cynical). This character…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic Fruits of the Spirit in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay Great poem, again! I really do love it. The varying length of the lines creates a beautiful sort of rhythm while you’re reading. I usually prefer rhyming poetry, but you pulled this off really well. Keep up the great work! 🙂
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Some Character Illustrations by Lightningmouse in the forum Art 10 years, 1 month ago
@lightningmouse Ooo, those are cool. I love 1st, 2nd, and 4th one especially. I wish I could draw my own characters that well. *sighs* I guess I’ll settle for pinterest. What type of story is this?
- Load More
