@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Snapper replied to the topic Plot help please! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess Yes, most people say that leprechauns are good luck, but that’s a myth. Dragons are much luckier than leprechauns! And don’t worry, I only eat my enemies. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Plot help please! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess Yes, most people say that leprechauns are good luck, but that’s a myth. Dragons are much luckier than leprechauns!
-
Snapper replied to the topic To all and sundry in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
I haven’t read that, actually. I’ll have to check it out at the library next time I go. I love drawing and art, so thanks! 🙂
Being a dragon has it’s ups and downs, I guess… Dragons have a really hard time playing instruments, and drawing is really difficult at times. Flying is awesome though, and making campfires! I just love marshmallows!
@Julia-r -
Snapper replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
…Ooh, a summer writing club…how interesting I found it AFTER summer ended.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Plot help please! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess
Perhaps the parents had powers as well and the children inherited those. When the government found out the parents had the power, they hunted them down just as they are doing with the kids.The powers could be looked down on simply because they are different from other people. They can destroy the government with them, and the government…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Plot help please! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess
Perhaps the parents had powers as well and the children inherited those. When the government found out the parents had the power, they hunted them down as well just as they are doing with the kids.The powers could be looked down on simply because they are different from other people. They can destroy the government with them, and the…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
*gasp* @hope YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! I’m not the only one! That is, the only one that writes from male POV…and I’m not the only one. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic To all and sundry in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 10 years, 1 month ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay I’m a dragon, what would you expect? I’m a rare species of monstrous nightmare mixed with a night fury. 🙂
I’m allergic to B-calm tablets, doctor…can I take some Vitamin C (chocolate) and maybe Vitamin A-nger? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay I’m a dragon, what would you expect? I’m a rare version of monstrous nightmare mixed with a night fury. 🙂
I’m allergic to B-calm tablets, doctor…can I take some Vitamin C (chocolate) and maybe Vitamin A-nger? -
Snapper replied to the topic Need Ideas for Fantasy Names (countries, people, etc.) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess I love your tactic!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Very funny @daeus … 😛 Unfortunately, dragons don’t keep pocket knives or wooden blocks. Our talons are our knives and wooden blocks are usually used for fire-breathing target practice…any other suggestions???
On note of writer’s block, I did terribly…I wrote a grand total of one sentence and ended up deleting 2,500 because I really, really…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Oh help…I have writer’s block…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Julia-R Ah, yes, an AT-AT, sorry about that…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Unfortunately, I’m with @daeus …schools started up and all. Sorry, though I’ll probably be writing tonight (EST) around eight or so. @overcomer
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Unfortunately, I’m with @daeus…schools started up and all. Sorry, though I’ll probably be writing tonight (EST) around eight or so. @overcomer
-
Snapper replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to the most dangerous place on the internet…only if you’re an enemy of dragons. I am Dragon Snapper, pleased to meet your acquaintance.
Caution: Wild dragons tend to be a little snappy. Thou shalt not provoke them into anger. -
Snapper replied to the topic How naming affects characterization in the forum Characters 10 years, 1 month ago
What indicates ‘villain’ or ‘badguy’ for me is ‘r’.
I will use some examples here from Tolkien: Mordor, Sauron, Saruman, Orcs, Trolls, Ring Wraiths. All of these have the ‘r’ in them that you can just roll around on your tongue and make is sound really badguyish. - Load More
