@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Goodness, our posts are getting tangled up. I’m replying at the wrong times, since I can’t see your next post until I’ve posted. Let me fix that: Yes, I’m enjoying it. It’s very interesting.
There. If this gets posted before you post in reply to my last one, there should be no more tangles. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, I figured out what to write, so now I’m just trying to put it on paper – um – on the computer screen. 🙂
Austen. I can tell in reading her books that she was a good author, but I didn’t really like them, either. I liked Emma okay when I read it about two years ago, but now that I think about it, I probably wouldn’t like it mu…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice How silly of me. I forgot to answer your actual question. I’m studying Criminal Procedure, which we joke is “how to proceed as criminals” but is really how to proceed in things like searches, arrests, and criminal trials.
-
Joy replied to the topic Personality Types in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia Ahh, okay. I just took the color test, and I’m a blue. I’m not surprised XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, just a short statement about what I learned this lesson, and a question about something I didn’t understand. A few paragraphs long. Just have to decide what to write about – then it’s easy. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice It’s only a little past 11:00 here on the East Coast. I’m working on a (very short) law school writing assignment. (Does that count for writers’ corner? It’s not fiction or anything.)
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Annnd, I’m off *shrug*
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
So I am beta-reading @dragon-snapper‘s book, if anyone wants to join… 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Personality Types in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking Actually those animals are examples for the DISC personality! Lions are D’s, Otters are I’s, Golden Retrievers are I’s, and Beavers are C’s
@alia Ohhh, thanks! That helps a lot! I have not heard of the true colors test. For some reason it wouldn’t let me take it…
@jenwriter17 Ahh, that perfect 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia @sleepwalkingmk YESSSS, thank you!! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter If you’re Notta Writer, that must make your sisters Starry Writer and Introvert G. Writer. XD That actually sounds really cool!
@waterlily @gabbyj @silverclaw-bonnetfolly Awesome! Thanks 😀
@mnvalentine Oh, really?! JK, Yes, I did notice XD
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Chapters in a First Draft in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@waterlily YOUR HORSE?! That’s so cool! What breed? Name? Yes, I looove horses. I take riding lessons weekly and have been for about 4 1/2 years. I’m guessing by your profile pic you ride western? I ride english and show jump sometimes.
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingridrd AGH! I know, so many forgotten ideas. It’s torture, really.
@sleepwalkingMK “They’re writers.” XD Yes, I’ve had to do that once. Somebody was asking someone else a whole lot of questions, and I just looked at him and said, “We’re writers.”
“Aahhhh…”
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingridrd *absent whistling*
You know you’re a writer when you don’t want to become a certain way because it’s cliche.
You know you’re a writer when you have dreams about your characters.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel aah um I can think about it but right now I can’t really think of anything xD
When I made my username I wasn’t really considering that someone might write me into their kapeefer literature. Hm. Maybe my first name could be nota and my last name writer? Idunno. -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Out of all the facial features everything has an important impact on the expression, but I find eyebrows to have the most important impact. 😉
There’s this cool drawing exercise I’ve heard about (I should really do it myself)
But what you do is pick an emotion, and draw it. But then you draw it AGAIN pushing the facial features…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you haven’t written in your novel for a few days, and your walking around the house, saying, “Boy, I miss ___”
Then you stop…and say, “Oh wait, he doesn’t exist.”
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Personality Types in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago

Maybe this pic would help explain the letters of the myers briggs test. I’m an INFJ I think.
As for this DISC test, I think I may be a C-S.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Can anyone proof my film sript? Please? in the forum Film 8 years, 8 months ago
@ceaseless-prayer Oh my goodness! Does that link have a reference to Oak Brook College of Law? What’s your connection? I’m a third year student.
- Load More

