@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I like the Twins’ cute scrunchy noses
-
freedom replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @rae
5 months later, and I have 2 more chapters of this fanfic to share😅😂 With Broken Shackles being the priority, I haven’t worked on fanfics in a while, BUT with Broken Shackles currently pretty much on pause, working on this has also been fun.
So, I present Chapter 6 and 7 of this Fanfiction
c h a p t e r …[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey Ellette! I read through all the scenes so far, and although I’m not going to do a scene-by-scene critique, I can give you overall thoughts. Please read this with a grain of salt! 😅
I like the Crusades-ish concept, where different people are invading Ardenta partially to spread their own belief system. It makes Aaron look like a go-between and…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h Totally understand. I am working on a fanfic rn though👀
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed yeah not a lot of people have fanfics right now. I have a few but I don’t have much time to share “cause I’m too busy working on it XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!
We don’t have a lot of tech at my house. I don’t have a phone or computer, even though I’m 15. So, mostly habit. I also like being able to carry writing with me wherever, and lack of distraction is nice too. I will edit on one of the family computers though.
This is a WIP that I haven’t really talked about on here, namely…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m handwriting, so I haven’t counted words much, lol.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s 3:40! How did it go for you? I feel like I made some progress.
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
This chat is so quiet😅💀
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Great! Till 3:40?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Does anyone want to sprint with me? I’m kind of bored and unmotivated right now.
-
whaley replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh sorry haha I thought you meant it would be on that date. Never mind, perfect.
-
whaley replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ll join. :] If it’s August 1st, it will have to be before 12:00 EST because I have a birthday party at 1.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator ok!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @anyone-else
I am unavailable on August 1st, but other than that, I’m available whenever.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m not attacking Aaron, I promise! That probably won’t convince you, I know how it is with your baby characters…but just know I’m only trying to help XD I love him! I just think he has so much more potential and can be even better!!!
It’s not just him crying…it’s really knowing him and having an intimate emotional c…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I don’t feel like mine are that great either lol
but there are people out there who like them, and I like that, so……
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
*crying* “my poor unloved character!!!!” (just joking!!!)
OK, I’ll take a look. Thanks!
btw, if all you want is to see Aaron cry, you’ll get your wish soon enough. hahaha
- Load More
