@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 22 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@keilah-h @freed_and_redeemed @mineralizedwritings @rae
just going to leave this here
Ferentari district of Bucharest, Romania
The streets were crowded with people bustling around, a poor city full of life and she could feel it even through the cold wind that sent shivers down her thin limbs. Some looked mad but others seemed rather happy,…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Okay!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
That’s why I want a different one XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
The twins
Ed crossed her arms defensively.“How do you know we’re students?”
“We’re each 3’1” and carrying backpacks. Quit being a contrarian,” Ellie muttered.
Eddie tried to shush her by putting her hand over her mouth, but missed and ended up slapping her in the forehead.
“Agh!”
Ellie retaliated with a stomp to the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Yeah I probably should have specified more. I’m super into fashion so most of my characters dress semi formal and I forget other people don’t do that lol.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@calyhuge Once he gets bored or figures out how bad these guys are, he’ll leave. He still has some standards.
Dante
“Whoa, is that a dragon?”
The boy leaning against the wall next to Dante jumped in surprise. Dante smiled at the group.
“You boys responsible for this?” He nodded at the billowing pillar of black smoke.
“So what if we are?”…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
*goes in corner and sulks*
comes back out again.
But that’s the WRONG bombshell!!! I meant about Aaron being able to get out and him leaving them all!! Not the wall. The wall affects the fact that no one is coming to rescue them now. If there was anyone coming.
should I still have them trying to escape?btw, do you think A…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
He can join the Society and then someone will have to show him the light, because we can’t have an evil Dante at the end of the day.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
He doesn’t see people as friends or enemies, really, just as possible ways to entertain himself.
…Wow that sounds terrible when I type it out lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin nice, that sounds kinda like a warrior cats name haha
but yeah, I haven’t come up with anything cool for my pairings yet either XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
He’s currently more morally grey so we’ll see I guess?
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@keilah-h Cool! I like how creative the names can get. I’ve considered things like Ink Frost, but I’m still working on the story so maybe something better will come up as I’m writing it.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years ago
Roan Rallar was in his late forties. In his arms he held a female infant, which was his only granddaughter of the newborn triplets. A toothless smile lit her little round face as she smiled up at him—her bright eyes fluttering open and closed. The little girl and her triplet brothers were the children of Roan’s nineteen year old son, Rei. Rei…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@calyhuge Can Dante meet the society?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin About ship names….
Recently I’ve found there’s another way of titling ships. Rather than just combining the characters’ names, you can use one or two words that have an aspect of both their personalities or are related to them or their character arcs. This helps if the names combine into something really weird, or just…[Read more]
- Load More
