@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh, thanks!
Go ahead, you can have yours come in, or mine can leave and run into yours, either way 🙂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
And one and a half hours later… :p
Forgot to mention, they are not friends.
Nithea
A muffled thump sounded from somewhere above, stirring Nithea out of sleep.
No… she thought drowsily. It was warm, and she didn’t want to wake up. She brought her knees to her chest and clutched her shawl around her shoulders.
After a moment, when she d…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years ago
Oh yes, I’ve heard you mention those!! Now I’m gonna have to check those out. 😉 They sound really fun!
Yeah, I thought it’d be something fun to experiment with and see if it’s something I want to spend more time on. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Awesome!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oooh, they sound really cool! I’ll try to have my charries run into yours. (:
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Charrie 1
Name: Nithea
Appearance: Average height with a roundish face, large eyes, and thick dark brown hair worn in a braid. She’ll be wearing a buttoned white shirt with loose sleeves, a skirt that falls halfway past her knees, low boots, and a cornflower-blue shawl.
Personality: (ugh, I hate this part 😖) ambivert, generally friendly, can be…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@theducktator Alrighty!! 😄
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Ok! Sounds cute.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint @highscribeofaetherium @ellette-giselle @grcr @rae @loopylin @keilah-h @theshadow @mineralizedwritings @whomever-I-forgot
⬆️⬆️⬆️
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Here’s my description/scene! This is not a direct excerpt, but it probably will be once I get there. 🙂 Character name: Perpetua Grace Frankton
“Can I pet your doggie?”
Stephen looked down into a pair of large dark brown eyes. “Sure.” He told Phil to sit. The girl who had asked gave him a dimpled grin. She was a cute little thing, probabl…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Rory glanced between the twins. “I don’t think I’m lost. I’m just confused…” he trailed off and found himself watching Leo from the corner of his eye. “You see, all the schools I’ve been in have been very… organized and grown-up. We didn’t have free time, we weren’t running around, and we certainly we never, e…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
To: Angelita
From: Mellissa Thompson, my secret hideout, the In Between place
Hi! I’m Mel And I’m 10 years old. I don’t know why I keep finding these letters out here, but it’s not the weirdest thing I’ve found.
I do not like math and science. I don’t like school at all because the teacher says I’m a “problem child” and I’m…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
XD that meme had me giggling
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
The twins
Ed glared at the floor.
“…It’s a possibility…” she muttered.
“I’m not,” Ellie said. She eyed the dragon boy and the uncomfortable looking guy next to Ed.
“What about you two?”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka I see! There was something about raspberry ice cream, and a “fanfic” someone made up about kapeefers lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @loopylin
Hunter
One of the girls raced over to Rory, who tensed up as she came close.
Wow, he was on edge. Even Crosshair wasn’t like that.
Rory looked to Hunter, who chuckled. “I’ve seen these girls around.” he said, his own tail lashing. “They’re nice.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
heyyyy how many days has it been since someone RP’ed?
i will totally get back to it if everyone else wants to. I am by no means letting Huntress and Sniper go.
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years ago
‘Monday’ should just be an adjective to describe how you’re feeling. “How are you today?” “Monday.”
- Load More

I have a meme for you.
Meme. Show me meme. MEEEEME.
It’s in the meme topic!