@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 1 hour ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr you are so welcome! 💜💜
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr Thank you! 💜
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
SO CUTE!!!! 💜💜💜💜
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ahhh that’s great!!! I love it!!! 3D animation is easy and hard at the same time, but ahh that’s awesome!! Good job! 👏
-
freedom replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
When a character does die. Characters die, there is no doubt about. Sometimes you need a character to die to improve another character’s ark. I’m just saying that death should not be taken lightly or should be a thought that continues to dwell in our minds constantly.
I agree👏
-
freedom replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @ellette-giselle @any-other-marvel-people-here-idk-lollll
Steve and Ryo (an OC…gosh, I need to write a scene with them again😭) ughhh their dynamic is the cutest thing ever😭😭💜

-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Thank you! 💜 I’m excited for Book 3 too😁
@keilah-h thanks! 💜 And Book 3 is plotted out, but I haven’t officially began writing it yet😊
@ellette @keilah @koshka @rae @esther-c @elishavet-pidyon @grcr @anyone-else
Leon/Riker Aesthetic for 3rd book👀💜😭

-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Tell me or I’ll start collecting dragon pics again!!!!!!!!(Old Character Party people will understand how horrible that is)
Jk. I was only curious, it’s not need to know. You can keepyour secrets.
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
Not as active now. Not sure why. Will still post updates on my creative projects if I ever accomplish anything and will role play when I feel like it which probably won’t be often. I’ll still be stalking so I’ll see if anyone tags me 👍
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@raxforge @grcr @loopylin @whalekeeper @jonas @ellette-giselle @hybridlore
Baron (Brutus)—with Group 1, Elderstrand edge
Pain. Brutus moaned as he lay on the ground, regretting greatly his decision to use that attack. Tears pricked at his eyes. The last time he had been hurt this bad was when he fought Max, but then, then his father was beside…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
How many potatoes pfp do you have? Lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Now I’m even more curious. Sorry if you don’t want to answer. 😅 You said ‘need’ a lot, does that mean you would only talk about death if you need to, not at any other time?
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @rae @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @grcr @anyone-else-idk-lollll
anyone want a random possible scene from the 3rd book? 👀
Ngl, y’all, I think this brotherly dynamic is going to be the best part of Book 3😆💜💜 It’s just so freaking adorable and sweet and just AGHHH I love my…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
My sisters are concerned, they’ve paused our ice cream party to pray.
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh yeah, stress can definitely give you stomach pains, and a hard time eating. He sounds like he needs a hug. I’m glad he feels a little better <3
- Load More
