@hybridlore
Active 2 days, 23 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
You better add that those are my characters, because I know at least Freedom has a Leon. And she’s actually been pretty nice to him.
Lately.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
I know I’m not super keeping up with this topic, but I’ve been praying for every prayer request that shows up! 🙏 <33
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, that makes so much sense!
Oh yeah, I get that. I have a lot of writing knowledge, I just don’t always apply it 💀😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
The protection squad was formed for Freedom and Godlyfantasy’s characters. Let’s see, I think Riker, Paxton, and….. ugh, I can’t remember. There were a couple other on there. I think Leon got added too. They would go and kidnap them so that Freedom and Godly couldn’t kill them. Then they would have to try to get their characters…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
You like Julian and Leon, eh?
Hmmm. *makes dark and devious plans*
lol. just joking.
maybe.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
 I have some idea of how each character would act in a survival scenario, and everyone wants to survive, buuuuuut I don’t know what each character would wish for.
tbh I’m not sure what my guys would wish for either. They’re confusing.
plus it all depends on where you caught them in their arcs.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I know I did.
Someone threatened to add Rory to the protection squad, but I think Joseph needs it the most. lololol.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
Awesommme, I’m glad that worked. For me, I want to add description in longer paragraphs because they have a softer sense of time, and you can afford to give the information in a solid chunk. And then like you said, actions and dialogue are shorter.
Not that I always follow my own thoughts! Buuut verbalizing this might help me stay consistent.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh go ahead and keep reading. I was meaning you aren’t someone who has gotten backstory detail because you asked too many questions and I gave in and answered. lolololol.
Yes! You are completely correct. Except they were betrothed. They were supposed to be married the month after she died. So, yeah, that was the initial blow, and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
yes, you would be right.
Kill Joseph?
Hmm.
I like it.
lololololol.
Don’t worry, the book is already written, so weather he lives or dies is out of your hands. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
No girl, I love it! I think the key to writing chaotic scenes is pacing. Like if you have a lot of long sentences people are going to get confused, but in your case, you stuck to shorter/mid-length sentences and sprinkled in only a few long ones. It worked really well 👌
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
Yaayyy the Loops likey
Now I’m really curious what all the characters want their wishes to be. I think I know Dante’s maybe.
So, as it happens, I am curious too. XD I have some idea of how each character would act in a survival scenario, and everyone wants to survive, buuuuuut I don’t know what each character would wish for. I have gue…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae coming back to our convo from yesterday lol
You have your Aussie, I have my Aussie, and I wouldn’t switch for the world.
The utter absurdity of this phrase though.
How did you decide upon Soldier’s? I’m really curious why he’s part bird (sorry, I don’t remember the species name) with honey-smelling feathers lol
He’s an Ornithifo…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Excellent. I am a dapper potato. *sips tea*
Thank you, O great magic potato.
Now I just need one of those canes that are actually swords ahahaha.
Also.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
ok but that’s unusually accurate lol
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Aww, so sweet! 🥹
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
Love it!! I love your writing style so much actually! I’m not sure what it is, but something about it makes it easy and engaging to read 🤩
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Since everyone’s made up and there is peace in the kingdom of pen again…..
Magic potato, havoc potato, what am I?
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Love the aesthetics!!! They look so good!! 🤩
- Load More
