@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 20 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
’d start questioning my existence though. Like, monsters made out of bread?? What universe is this?
A really weird one. That’s the point in a realistic dream that you know it’s a dream, and not real life XD
After Andrew read your reply, he texted me asking about mutant bread lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow @thewhalekeeper
Reid
“Is that why he acts like a child?” Rowen asked.
Reid nodded, “Sometimes I have a hard time remembering that he is the older, or that he even is a teen!”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae haha it would be.
i’d start questioning my existence though. Like, monsters made out of bread?? What universe is this?
@raxforge in case you’re confused about the bread thing, it’s from the fanfic I wrote and she read. I would love to tell you to read it, but I have a feeling it’s really not up your alley, so I won’t. lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
That actually is rather accurate.😅
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Dad: “Online church isn’t real church!”
Me: “It’s like vegan sausage.”
AMEN TO THAT!!!
Why wouldn’t I bring a sword to a wedding?” -me
I dunno. I would.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
“Didn’t Shakespeare land on the moon once?”-me
“Why wouldn’t I bring a sword to a wedding?” -me
”Beer, whiskey, bourbon, gin, is what I drink!” -4yo sister
Dad: “Online church isn’t real church!”
Me: “It’s like vegan sausage.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
check it out, we’re bonding over nonsense.
I don’t recommend actually playing the game tbh. There’s quite a bit of blood involved, although I’ve heard you can turn that off, and the character sometimes cuss at each other upon kills. I have bowdlerized their vocabulary in my writing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
silly me
I was looking up “what happened on October 10th” like that’d give me the answer lollllll
although while doing that I found a funny coincidence:

the very thing that started this discussion was also revealed to the world October 10th.
Raxforge, you have not only outdone your theoretical competitor, but…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Hurrah! Magic potato, havoc potato, what potato am I?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Alas, I still haven’t been summoned. I shall now go slink off to my lair and fall into the depths of despair. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Hey I have NO IDEA what happened with that. I feel like he kinda flipped.
idk. I’ll not go into it again on here.I guessed it was sarcasm, I was just making sure. lol. Emojis tend to help. lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
LOL. Okay, I’m sorry for interrupting your story. I’ll just sit here quietly and wait for the next segment. 😂
Oh no problem! Sorry if I came across like you were interrupting me. I really do value feedback, even if I have a bad tendency of defending my darling books. lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I mean like having a page in there that says, “Part 2” Like in the unabridged Little Women.
Maybe someone else from the church could go with him? Maybe because Joseph is so young, Darrien and Noah decide he needs a partner?
Someone’s jumping the gun.
How about you just hold your horses and wait and see. lololololol.
(It may be…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah.. 😅 Okay! I will. 😁
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Well, it’s a lot to listen to. You;’ll have to tell me what you think after you’ve heard all the ones you haven’t listened to before.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
- Load More
